Snowdrops at Colesbourne
Throughout February 2009
The ideal opportunity for a winter walk amongst the first snowdrops of the season in Englands premier Snowdrop garden.
The scientific name for Snowdrops is Galanthus, meaning milk flower. These pretty flowers are amongst the first to raise their heads in the New Year, signalling that spring is on its way. They relaese a fragrance in warm weather and different varieties are recognised by the green markings in the flowers.
- Over 250 varieties of Snowdrop
- Plants stall
- Dogs welcome on leads
- Ample parking
- Event: Snowdrops at Colesbourne
- Date: Saturday 31 January - Sunday 1 February 2009, Saturday 7 February - Sunday 8 February 2009, Saturday 14 February - Sunday 15 February 2009, Saturday 21 February - Sunday 22 February 2009, Saturday 28 February - Sunday 1 March 2009, j
- Time: Gates open 1pm, last entry 4pm
- Tickets: £6 per adult, children under 18 free
- Where: Colesbourne Park, Colesbourne, Nr. Cheltenham, GL53 9NP