Bourton on the Water - Football in the River Windrush
Bank Holiday Monday 27 August
Two seven-a-side football teams from Bourton Rovers battle it out in the river Windrush, which flows through the heart of Bourton-on-the-Water, in a fun-packed, water fuelled 'football with a difference' bonanza.
In 2006 Explore Gloucestershire went and witnessed the event for ourselves and without doubt this is a 'must see' summer spectacle.
To read our review or look at the photos, click the links below.
- Event: Bourton on the Water - Football in the River Windrush
- Date: Bank Holiday Monday 27 August 2012
- Time: About 3pm - we think but the best idea we can suggest is to get there much earlier and make a great day out with a visit to Birdland Park & Gardens or the Cotswold Motoring Musem & Toy Collection.
- Tickets: Free - simply turn up and watch the fun.
- Where: In the river Windrush, in Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire