Sandford Parks Lido, Cheltenham opens
from 4 May
This year the lido offers the first opportunity to take a dip in the 50m outdoor pool and children’s pool.
The lido is a great day out in the heart of Cheltenham, on the edge of the Cotswolds. It is a children's paradise with slides, a children's pool and a paddling pool. The 50 metre pool is also an ideal place to train, two lanes are reserved most days.
To celebrate the opening day the entrance price will be 2p and staff will be in traditional uniform.
Click here for information on season tickets.
Keep an eye out for future events at the Lido.
- Event: Sandford Parks Lido
- Date: Open daily until 29 September 2013
- Time: 11am - 7.30 pm, 6.30am - 9am on Mon, Weds & Frid, 8am - 9.30am on Sunday
- Tickets: 2p on 5 May only Normal admission prices adult £4.20, concession £2.20, under 5's FREE, family of 2 £6, family of 3 £10, family of 4 £12. Early morning/late swim rates (after 6pm) adult £3.20, concession £1.80
- Where: Sandford Parks Lido, Keynsham Road, Cheltenham, GL53 7PU