Jubilee Quiz at Birdland in the Cotswolds
A special quiz to mark the Queen's Diamond Jubilee at Birdland this June.
Roam around the beautiful park and gardens and answer questions to find the 'crowns'.
A day out in Bourton-on-the-Water must include a visit to Birdland, a 9 acre setting of woodland, gardens and river. Birdland is home to some of the most exotic and rare birds from around the world, including the only group of King Penguins in the UK!
There's so much to do including a walk round the 'Marshmouth Nature Reserve', events at 'The Encounter Zone' including 'Meet the Keepers', 'Bird of Prey Encounters' and 'Reptile Awareness' sessions. At the 'Discovery Zone' you'll be able to find out more about the life of birds. There's also a children's play area, Penguin Café, ice cream kiosks and many places to enjoy a picnic!
- Event: Jubilee Quiz at Birdland in the Cotswolds
- Date: Throughout June 2012
- Time: Opening times 10am - 6pm. Experience times as above
- Tickets: Normal admisssion applies.
Children: £5.25 (3 - 14 Year olds, under 3's free)
Senior Citizens: £7.25
Family Ticket: £25.00 (2 Adults & 2 Children)
- Where: Birdland Park & Gardens, Rissington Road, Bourton-on-the-Water, GL54 2BN