Sandford Parks Lido, Cheltenham
Now open until September
The lido is a great day out in the heart of Cheltenham, on the edge of the Cotswolds. It is a children's paradise with slides, a children's pool and a paddling pool. The 50 metre pool is also an ideal place to train, two lanes are reserved most days.
Click here for information on season tickets.
Keep an eye out for future events at the Lido.
- Event: Sandford Parks Lido
- Date: Open daily until 29 September 2013
- Time: 11am - 7.30 pm, 6.30am - 9am on Mon, Weds & Frid, 8am - 9.30am on Sunday
- Tickets: Adult £4.20, concession £2.20, under 5's FREE, family of 2 £6, family of 3 £10, family of 4 £12. Early morning/late swim rates (after 6pm) adult £3.20, concession £1.80
- Where: Sandford Parks Lido, Keynsham Road