Beer and Cider Festival, Canal Trust Open Day at the Wharf House
1 - 2 September
The popular riverside restaurant and visitor centre is again holding a Tapas, Beer, Cider & Perry Festival as well as another Canal Trust Open Day and fun weekend to celebrate the opening of the next section of the canal.
The weekend will consist of plenty of family entertainment, food and waterside fun including:-
- Historic boat parade
- Fantastic food will be laid on by the Wharf House Restaurant with a special discounted set 'Tapas on the Terrace' menu for the weekend.
- Boat trips along the restored Canal will be on offer.
- Local produce and craft fair
- Live music
- Fun and games such as the coconut shy, ‘bash the rat’ and many other traditional festivities
- The Open Day will also feature a Vintage Car Rally, including vintage fire engines.
- Childrens activities including face painting.
- Event: The Wharf House Beer, Cider & Perry Festival & Canal Trust Summer Open Day 2012
- Date: Saturday 1 & Sunday 2 September 2012
- Time: Festivities start from 11am - Tapas & Beer Festival contines into Saturday evening
- Where: The Wharf House, Over, Gloucester, GL2 8DB