Owl Evening at Cotswold Falconry Centre
What makes an owl so special?
This is your chance to get close to these beautiful creatures and learn more about them. See various owls free flying in the evening or night sky. Have the opportunity to hold a number of owls which presents a great photo opportunity.
Walk into the Owl wood where you will find the breeding owls. Keep your eyes and ears open for the local wild owls.
- Cakes and hot drinks provided.
- Spaces for these experiences book up very fast as group numbers are limited for these popular evenings.
- Event: Owl Evening at Cotswold Falconry Centre
- Date: Saturday 18 August 2012
- Time: 6.30pm - 9pm
- Tickets: £45 per person
- Where: Cotswold Falconry Centre, Batsford Park, Moreton-in-Marsh, Glos. GL56 9AB