Land Rover Safaris at WWT Slimbridge
from 4 May
Experience the beauty of the wild reserve at Slimbridge Wetland Centre on a Land Rover safari.
Head right out to the Severn Estuary in a covered trailer and learn about how the vast reserve is managed to help the many different species that live there for all or part of the year. An expert warden will point out the best wildlife to you including the chance to see many wading birds, hares, dragonflies and amphibians.
- Event: Land Rover Safaris at WWT Slimbridge
- Date: Every weekend from 4 May - end of September 2013
- Time: 11am & 2pm weather permitting, and everyday during school holidays at 2pm
- Tickets: £5 adults, £3 children.Book tours on arrival (weather permitting)
- Where: Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust, Slimbridge, Glos. GL2 7BT