Wild Afterhours at WWT Slimbridge
After Hours events allow visitors a unique look at Slimbridge
Join a special wildlife tracking session looking for signs of otters, voles, foxes and badgers with the reserve manager Dave Paynter.
The summer walkway will also be open so you can walk all the way to the estuary looking at the wild flowers and birds that live on its banks.
There will be Guides in the Hides to talk to visitors about the wildlife that can be seen.
You can also spot wildlife from the water on our canoe safari (one free go per visitor on this evening).
The afterhours events will allow visitors a unique insight into how the site changes in the evening.
- Watch the ducks, geese, swans, flamingos and otters as they settle down in the evening.
- The chance to take stunning wildlife pictures in the soft evening light from on of the hides
- Summer refreshments like Pimms as you stroll through the grounds
- Event: Go Wild Afterhours at WWT Slimbridge Wetlands Centre
- Date: Saturday 30 June 2012
- Time: 4.30pm - 8.30pm
- Tickets: include admission to the grounds pre - booked prices: adults £14.95, children £6.41 (4-16), concessions £12.68, family £39.61 (2+2), member £5, member children £1, ender 4's free. On the door prices are an extra £1 (£43.61 for a family)
- Where: Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust, Slimbridge, Glos. GL2 7BT