The Cotswold Show, Cirencester
30 June - 1 July
The 24th Cotswold Show is a myriad of family entertainment from show stopping performances in the main arena, a whole host of action packed activities and fascinating country pursuits, to the very best in handmade crafts, plus food and drink heaven in our fabulous Food Village.
This year’s main arena sees the return of the awesome Monster trucks, including Big pete and the Grim Reaper.
Other attractions include:
- Sky Diving
- Hot Air Balloon
- Cyril the Squirrel and his Racing Terriers
- Blazing Saddles
- Ye Olde Redtail Falconry Display
- Polo in th Park
- Parade of Hounds
- Talland School of Equitarian
- Rare Breeds
- Farm Animals
- Sheep Shearing
- Laser Clay Shooting
And lots more..
- Event: Cotswold Show 2012
- Date: Saturday 30 June - Sunday 1 July 2012
- Time: 9am - 6pm
- Tickets: TBC In advance: Adults (15 years +) £8.80; Children 3-14 £3.20
On the gate: Adults (15yrs +) £11; Children (3-14yrs) £4; Under 3s & dogs: FREE
Book online at www.cotswoldshow.co.uk or call the Booking Office on 01749 814089
Tickets are also available at Cirencester Tourist Information Centre, Corinium Museum, Park Street, Cirencester GL7 2BX. Tel: 01285 654180.
- Where: Cirencester Park, Cirencester, GL7 2BU (use Deer Park School entrance GL7 1XB)
More about banner advertising