Photography Competition - Setting the standards!
The standard set so far in the Gloucestershire Photography Competition 2007 is to an amazingly high standard. Here are some entries so far.
The frosty leaf is quite apt as the weather drifts in to Autumn with the crisp and cold nights following the recent crystal clear daytime skies we're currently enjoying. This photo, we are told was taken by Cyril Whittaker last Autumn in the Forest of Dean.
The photograph of the Yellowhammer was taken at Lineover Woods by Meredith Green from Wales in the early summer, whilst the stunning sunset was caught by Sheila Wilcox whilst travelling home from work near Naunton in the Cotswolds.
If you think you have a photograph which is better than these then enter them for your chance to win a fabulous digital picture frame and the priviledge of having your photographs printed in one of our publications for 2008.
Follow this link for more information on how to enter.
5 October 2007
• Fresh Seasonal Food at Primrose Vale
• 10% OFF balloon flights over the Cotswolds!!!
• Tourism Award for Dick Whittington Family Leisure Park
• What's on at The Everyman in December 2007
• WIN a mountain bike with Ballyhoo & Fundays Playbarns!
• Tewkesbury makes shopping fun this Christmas
• German Style Christmas Market returns to Cheltenham
• ‘The Elf Factor’ comes to Cheltenham!
• Your guide to Gloucestershire Christmas lights switch-on dates
• Christmas celebration in Tewkesbury 2007
• Out of the Hat to open on 8 December
• Stagecoach & Robins winning quote
• Richard Fleeshman to turn on the Christmas lights in Cheltenham 2007
• National Waterways Museum shutting for re-furbishment
• REVIEW: Gloucester Tall Ships Festival 2007
• Christmas in Gloucestershire 2007
• Elizabeth: The Golden Age - The Gloucester connection
• November COMPETITION - Great prizes to be won!
• Whats on at the Everyman Theatre in November 2007
• Bonfire Nights & Fireworks Displays in Gloucestershire
• UPDATE: Gloucester Tall Ships 2007 - 26-29 October
• Autumn half term holidays in Gloucestershire
• WANTED: Old medical equipment for Jenner Museum
• The Cafe Rene Experience - Food Review
• G2 gig delayed - Rugby to be shown live before performance
• Photography Competition - Setting the standards!
• Highlights at the 4th LAPADA Antiques Fair