Fabulous prizes in to be won April's Competition!
Well March has proved a busy month!
So far we have had over a thousand entries in the March competition with visitors to Explore Gloucestershire wanting to win one of the magnificent prizes on offer, including the fabulous weekend break for two at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel - hurry, there's still time to enter!
If you've already entered we can wet your appetite with a multitude of brilliant prizes for April.
The 2008 Cheltenham Jazz Festival starts at the end of April and we have teamed up with the organisers at Cheltenham Festivals to offer you the rare opportunity of winning a much sought after 'Golden Ticket'. This allows the winner to see any event during the Jazz Festival which commences on Tuesday 29 April 2008.*
We have also teamed up with the organisers of the Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival 2008 to offer you the chance of winning a delicious food hamper, as well as box sets (including glasses) of Gaymers Orchard Reserve vintage cider.
We've also joined forces with Stagecoach West for your chance to have FREE travel in Gloucester and Cheltenham (and routes between the two) for 28 days with the 'megarider plus' ticket. Just think of that free travel for a month! Keep a close eye out for more chances to win this great prize throughout the year.
More free entertainment is offered from Howlers Comedy Club for two people to go to their 'Howlers at the Venue' on Saturday 17 May 2008 to see Patrick Monahan, Lloyd Langford and Howlers' best compere John Robins.
It doesn't end there. Gloucester Guildhall are also letting you have the chance to win tickets to one of their live entertainment shows or to relax and enjoy a film of your choice in the cinema.
...if you need a bit of fresh air. In the heart of the Cotswolds, Birdland Park & Gardens in Bourton-on-the-Water, are donating a family ticket to enjoy an adventure into the world of birds.
* The 2008 Cheltenham Jazz Festival 'Golden Ticket' will be drawn slightly earlier on in April - so enter early to avoid disappointment!
24 March 2008
For further information.
• Hot Air Ballooning at Sudeley Castle this weekend
• Vintage Jets to salute the RAF at Kemble Air Day 2008
• Caving fun at Clearwell Caves
• SAVE £££'s - Book in advance for the 2008 Kemble Air Day!
• NEW on-line ticket booking with Stagecoach buses
• Old bangers needed for the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Amy Hatcher coming to the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Performances at the Everyman Theatre in June
• Gloucester Rugby Club tackles the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Out of the Hat - Residents offer extended
• The Red Arrows only date this summer with RIAT 2008
• Performances at the Everyman Theatre in May
• The National Waterways Museum re-opens 24 May
• SPECIAL OFFER at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
• Tewkesbury Food and Drink Festival – opens its doors this weekend.
• May School Holidays in Gloucestershire 2008
• Asparagus now ready at Primrose Vale & Over Farm
• Enjoy a round of golf at Shipton Golf Course
• Sports Relief re-run at Pittville Park this Sunday
• Listen to the 2008 Cheltenham Jazz Festival PodCast!
• World famous Shakespeare's Globe comes to Sudeley Castle
• Gloucester shouts about its future!
• 2008 Slimbridge Beer Festival
• Your chance to create the new Tewkesbury Smoothie!!!
• Tickets now on sale to the 2008 Cheltenham Science Festival
• NEW high quality maps of Gloucestershire now available!
• NEW 2008 printed guide now available!
• NEW 2008 Photography Competition - Gloucestershire at its Best!
• Do you want to sell your wares at Kemble Air Day 2008?
• What's on at The Everyman in April 2008
• April School Holidays in Gloucestershire 2008
• Last few tickets left for Howlers at the Hall
• Fabulous prizes in to be won April's Competition!
• NEW Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival in June 2008
• Reduced entry to Out of the Hat in Tewkesbury