Tickets now on sale to the 2008 Cheltenham Science Festival
The fantastic programme for the Cheltenham Science Festival 2008 is now on sale - and it's the biggest programme to date with a five-day feast of debate and discovery. Renowned as a forum for the most sparkling debate, this yearıs programme will court controversy as it braves the thorny theme of taboo.
At the 2008 Cheltenham Science Festival, you can explore ideas that make the world go round; debate the hottest topics; and delve into the unknown with some of the worldıs leading thinkers and personalities. Your hosts on this expedition of discovery are Festival Directors Kathy Sykes and Mark Lythgoe and Guest Director Nick Ross. Best known as presenter of BBC Crimewatch, Nick has programmed an exciting series of events which will challenge the perceptions of the world we live in.
As ever the Cheltenham Science Festival showcases some of the most outstanding scientists and personalities of our time. This year's list of luminaries include: Richard Dawkins, David King, Richard Hammond, Tony Robinson, Jonathon Porritt, John Beddington, Steven Pinker and A.C.Grayling to name just a few!
Your brochure will be winging its way to you very shortly, but if you just can't wait to get a taster of this sensational line-up at the 2008 Cheltenham Science Festival you can download a brochure online at www.cheltenhamfestivals.com
11 April 2008
For further information.
• Hot Air Ballooning at Sudeley Castle this weekend
• Vintage Jets to salute the RAF at Kemble Air Day 2008
• Caving fun at Clearwell Caves
• SAVE £££'s - Book in advance for the 2008 Kemble Air Day!
• NEW on-line ticket booking with Stagecoach buses
• Old bangers needed for the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Amy Hatcher coming to the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Performances at the Everyman Theatre in June
• Gloucester Rugby Club tackles the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Out of the Hat - Residents offer extended
• The Red Arrows only date this summer with RIAT 2008
• Performances at the Everyman Theatre in May
• The National Waterways Museum re-opens 24 May
• SPECIAL OFFER at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
• Tewkesbury Food and Drink Festival – opens its doors this weekend.
• May School Holidays in Gloucestershire 2008
• Asparagus now ready at Primrose Vale & Over Farm
• Enjoy a round of golf at Shipton Golf Course
• Sports Relief re-run at Pittville Park this Sunday
• Listen to the 2008 Cheltenham Jazz Festival PodCast!
• World famous Shakespeare's Globe comes to Sudeley Castle
• Gloucester shouts about its future!
• 2008 Slimbridge Beer Festival
• Your chance to create the new Tewkesbury Smoothie!!!
• Tickets now on sale to the 2008 Cheltenham Science Festival
• NEW high quality maps of Gloucestershire now available!
• NEW 2008 printed guide now available!
• NEW 2008 Photography Competition - Gloucestershire at its Best!
• Do you want to sell your wares at Kemble Air Day 2008?
• What's on at The Everyman in April 2008
• April School Holidays in Gloucestershire 2008
• Last few tickets left for Howlers at the Hall
• Fabulous prizes in to be won April's Competition!
• NEW Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival in June 2008
• Reduced entry to Out of the Hat in Tewkesbury
More about banner advertising