Sports Relief re-run at Pittville Park this Sunday
A re-run of the Sainsbury’s Sport Relief mile will take place at Pittville Park on Sunday 27 April at 10.30am. The event, hosted by Cheltenham Borough Council has been rescheduled after it was rained off last month.
People are asked to park in the leisure@cheltenham car park and then make their way to the rear of the centre for registration. Marshals will be on hand to guide people to the start point. Following a fun warm up session between 11 and 11.30am, the race will begin. Runners can this year choose to do the 1 mile or challenge themselves for the 3 or 6 Miles.
Rowena Adam, the council’s healthy lifestyles development officer said: ‘’Come rain or shine, Sunday will be a fun day so I do hope people will come along and join in.’’
People can sign up on arrival, or to save time on the day they can bring along a completed registration form, which can be downloaded from www.cheltenham.gov.uk/sportrelief
Registration costs £5 per adult, £2 per child under sixteen years of age, or £12 for a family (two adults and two children). Registration fees cover the costs of the event but any sponsorship money raised goes directly to Comic Relief.
23 April 2008
For further information.
• Hot Air Ballooning at Sudeley Castle this weekend
• Vintage Jets to salute the RAF at Kemble Air Day 2008
• Caving fun at Clearwell Caves
• SAVE £££'s - Book in advance for the 2008 Kemble Air Day!
• NEW on-line ticket booking with Stagecoach buses
• Old bangers needed for the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Amy Hatcher coming to the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Performances at the Everyman Theatre in June
• Gloucester Rugby Club tackles the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Out of the Hat - Residents offer extended
• The Red Arrows only date this summer with RIAT 2008
• Performances at the Everyman Theatre in May
• The National Waterways Museum re-opens 24 May
• SPECIAL OFFER at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
• Tewkesbury Food and Drink Festival – opens its doors this weekend.
• May School Holidays in Gloucestershire 2008
• Asparagus now ready at Primrose Vale & Over Farm
• Enjoy a round of golf at Shipton Golf Course
• Sports Relief re-run at Pittville Park this Sunday
• Listen to the 2008 Cheltenham Jazz Festival PodCast!
• World famous Shakespeare's Globe comes to Sudeley Castle
• Gloucester shouts about its future!
• 2008 Slimbridge Beer Festival
• Your chance to create the new Tewkesbury Smoothie!!!
• Tickets now on sale to the 2008 Cheltenham Science Festival
• NEW high quality maps of Gloucestershire now available!
• NEW 2008 printed guide now available!
• NEW 2008 Photography Competition - Gloucestershire at its Best!
• Do you want to sell your wares at Kemble Air Day 2008?
• What's on at The Everyman in April 2008
• April School Holidays in Gloucestershire 2008
• Last few tickets left for Howlers at the Hall
• Fabulous prizes in to be won April's Competition!
• NEW Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival in June 2008
• Reduced entry to Out of the Hat in Tewkesbury