Out of the Hat - Residents offer extended
Residents Rave at Reduced Entry
Thanks to rave reviews about the reduced local entry at Out of the Hat, Tewkesbury’s newest visitor and heritage attraction, the scheme is being continued until 30th September!
The offer is open to all residents of Tewkesbury Borough and means that visitors can enjoy the many events that are taking place at the centre over the summer months as well as the centre itself.
Under the promotion entry is priced at just £2.50 for adults, with children’s entry going down to £1.50. Usual entry price is £4.70 for adults or £2.50 for children.
The promotion is part of a scheme by the centre to encourage residents to explore their history and enjoy the centre as an inclusive element in the town.
Julie Wood, Tourism & Economic Development Manager, at the borough council said: We really want local people to take ownership of this project and enjoy it. We have tried to focus on great interactive elements for everyone to enjoy and we hope that many people will visit us and learn more about the centre.”
To qualify for your reduced entry you must show your council tax bill/utility bill or bus pass and a photographic piece of personal evidence such as a photo drivers licence or passport (where appropriate). Reduced entry is available until 30th September 2008.
For further information on the reduced entry scheme please contact the Out of the Hat centre on: 01684 855040.
20 May 2008
For further information.
• Hot Air Ballooning at Sudeley Castle this weekend
• Vintage Jets to salute the RAF at Kemble Air Day 2008
• Caving fun at Clearwell Caves
• SAVE £££'s - Book in advance for the 2008 Kemble Air Day!
• NEW on-line ticket booking with Stagecoach buses
• Old bangers needed for the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Amy Hatcher coming to the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Performances at the Everyman Theatre in June
• Gloucester Rugby Club tackles the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Out of the Hat - Residents offer extended
• The Red Arrows only date this summer with RIAT 2008
• Performances at the Everyman Theatre in May
• The National Waterways Museum re-opens 24 May
• SPECIAL OFFER at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
• Tewkesbury Food and Drink Festival – opens its doors this weekend.
• May School Holidays in Gloucestershire 2008
• Asparagus now ready at Primrose Vale & Over Farm
• Enjoy a round of golf at Shipton Golf Course
• Sports Relief re-run at Pittville Park this Sunday
• Listen to the 2008 Cheltenham Jazz Festival PodCast!
• World famous Shakespeare's Globe comes to Sudeley Castle
• Gloucester shouts about its future!
• 2008 Slimbridge Beer Festival
• Your chance to create the new Tewkesbury Smoothie!!!
• Tickets now on sale to the 2008 Cheltenham Science Festival
• NEW high quality maps of Gloucestershire now available!
• NEW 2008 printed guide now available!
• NEW 2008 Photography Competition - Gloucestershire at its Best!
• Do you want to sell your wares at Kemble Air Day 2008?
• What's on at The Everyman in April 2008
• April School Holidays in Gloucestershire 2008
• Last few tickets left for Howlers at the Hall
• Fabulous prizes in to be won April's Competition!
• NEW Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival in June 2008
• Reduced entry to Out of the Hat in Tewkesbury