Old bangers needed for the 2008 Cotswold Show
CAR CRUSHING MONSTER NEEDS MORE BANGERS!
Big Pete, the Monster Truck gracing the Cotswold Show’s main arena this year is looking for cars to crush.
The Cotswold Show needs between 16 and 20 old bangers to feed Big
Pete’s hunger. Weighing in at 3 tons and standing 12ft tall by 12ft
wide, it’s the ultimate answer to entertaining children of all ages!
Anyone who donates a car will receive 2 free tickets to the show to
watch their car being crushed and if you live in the Swindon area we’ll
even collect your car for free.
Watch Big Pete in action!
The Cotswold Show is a two day event offering a mix of spectacular
arena events, countryside pursuits, fine foods, ancient crafts and
traditional entertainment for the children. And if you’re after a
little retail therapy there’s more than 200 trade stalls to tempt you.
From wax jackets and wellies to hand-crafted gifts and home accessories.
Anyone wishing to donate a car should contact the Cotswold Show’s Marketing Agency, Vision MPR on 01242 770199 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cotswold Show takes place at Cirencester Park from 9am to 6pm on Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 July.
21 May 2008
For further information.
• Hot Air Ballooning at Sudeley Castle this weekend
• Vintage Jets to salute the RAF at Kemble Air Day 2008
• Caving fun at Clearwell Caves
• SAVE £££'s - Book in advance for the 2008 Kemble Air Day!
• NEW on-line ticket booking with Stagecoach buses
• Old bangers needed for the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Amy Hatcher coming to the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Performances at the Everyman Theatre in June
• Gloucester Rugby Club tackles the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Out of the Hat - Residents offer extended
• The Red Arrows only date this summer with RIAT 2008
• Performances at the Everyman Theatre in May
• The National Waterways Museum re-opens 24 May
• SPECIAL OFFER at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
• Tewkesbury Food and Drink Festival – opens its doors this weekend.
• May School Holidays in Gloucestershire 2008
• Asparagus now ready at Primrose Vale & Over Farm
• Enjoy a round of golf at Shipton Golf Course
• Sports Relief re-run at Pittville Park this Sunday
• Listen to the 2008 Cheltenham Jazz Festival PodCast!
• World famous Shakespeare's Globe comes to Sudeley Castle
• Gloucester shouts about its future!
• 2008 Slimbridge Beer Festival
• Your chance to create the new Tewkesbury Smoothie!!!
• Tickets now on sale to the 2008 Cheltenham Science Festival
• NEW high quality maps of Gloucestershire now available!
• NEW 2008 printed guide now available!
• NEW 2008 Photography Competition - Gloucestershire at its Best!
• Do you want to sell your wares at Kemble Air Day 2008?
• What's on at The Everyman in April 2008
• April School Holidays in Gloucestershire 2008
• Last few tickets left for Howlers at the Hall
• Fabulous prizes in to be won April's Competition!
• NEW Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival in June 2008
• Reduced entry to Out of the Hat in Tewkesbury