SAVE £££'s - Book in advance for the 2008 Kemble Air Day!
Explore Gloucestershire were lucky enough to be invited to the press day for the 2008 Kemble Air Day which takes place on Father's Day, Sunday 15 June 2008.
From what we saw as a taster this year, and from the great memories from last year, we can guarantee that this year's display will be the best Kemble Air Day ever.
From the roaring F3 Tornadoes, Hawks, Hunters and the awesome Typhoon Eurofighter to the elegance of the classic Spitfire, the 2008 Kemble Air Day is the perfect place to take dad's to on Father's Day.
They'll also be a simulated Role Demonstration by the RAF including ground activities (one of the biggest staged this year!), displays by the Blue Eagle Display team and numerous fun and activities throughout the airfield for all to enjoy.
With all the fast-action and fun expected on Sunday 15 June, it's strongly advised that tickets are bought in advance. Not only will you save lots of money, you'll be guaranteed entry into this not-to-be-missed air spectacular and great day out in Gloucestershire!!!
Times and tickets...
- Time: All day events - early arrival recommended!
- Tickets: Book through SEE or Tel: 0871 231 0827
- Adults Advance £18.50 (on the day £25)
- Children (6-16) - £5 (same on the day)
- Children under five: FREE
- Where: Kemble Airport, Kemble, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6BA
To get a taster of Kemble Air Day 2008, why not read last years review and look at our great photo gallery.
22 May 2008
For further information.
• Hot Air Ballooning at Sudeley Castle this weekend
• Vintage Jets to salute the RAF at Kemble Air Day 2008
• Caving fun at Clearwell Caves
• SAVE £££'s - Book in advance for the 2008 Kemble Air Day!
• NEW on-line ticket booking with Stagecoach buses
• Old bangers needed for the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Amy Hatcher coming to the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Performances at the Everyman Theatre in June
• Gloucester Rugby Club tackles the 2008 Cotswold Show
• Out of the Hat - Residents offer extended
• The Red Arrows only date this summer with RIAT 2008
• Performances at the Everyman Theatre in May
• The National Waterways Museum re-opens 24 May
• SPECIAL OFFER at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
• Tewkesbury Food and Drink Festival – opens its doors this weekend.
• May School Holidays in Gloucestershire 2008
• Asparagus now ready at Primrose Vale & Over Farm
• Enjoy a round of golf at Shipton Golf Course
• Sports Relief re-run at Pittville Park this Sunday
• Listen to the 2008 Cheltenham Jazz Festival PodCast!
• World famous Shakespeare's Globe comes to Sudeley Castle
• Gloucester shouts about its future!
• 2008 Slimbridge Beer Festival
• Your chance to create the new Tewkesbury Smoothie!!!
• Tickets now on sale to the 2008 Cheltenham Science Festival
• NEW high quality maps of Gloucestershire now available!
• NEW 2008 printed guide now available!
• NEW 2008 Photography Competition - Gloucestershire at its Best!
• Do you want to sell your wares at Kemble Air Day 2008?
• What's on at The Everyman in April 2008
• April School Holidays in Gloucestershire 2008
• Last few tickets left for Howlers at the Hall
• Fabulous prizes in to be won April's Competition!
• NEW Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival in June 2008
• Reduced entry to Out of the Hat in Tewkesbury
More about banner advertising