The 'Red Devils' are back in town!
Tandem Skydive at 120mph with Britainís Finest...
...you Could Have Worse Dayís!!
This summer the British Armyís famous Red Devilís Parachute Display
Team is offering the general public exclusive access to their World of
The team fresh back from a gruelling pre season
training camp will be all fired up to deliver this incredible insight
into what is one of the most prestigious jobs in todayís British Forces.
Whether your jump is intended to raise sponsorship for a worthy cause,
because you have always wanted too or because your boss insists itíll
be good for the team. This is a once in a lifetime experience that has
limited availability. Dates available are this May June July September
Due to the teamís heavy workload & operational
requirements these experiences are only available at three UK Drop
Zones. Netheravon Airfield Wiltshire, South Cerney Airfield
Glouscestershire & Langar Airfield Nr Nottingham.
This exciting day will involve an introduction to the Red Devilís Team
followed by 30 minutes of ground training. After which you will be
attached to a qualified Red Devils Tandem Instructor in readiness for
your jump. At an altitude of 13,000 feet you will exit the aircraft and
experience thrilling 45-seconds of freefall then an exhilarating canopy
ride flying the parachute to the ground.
For more information please visit the websites below or speak to one of the team.
For further information.
1 July 2008
• AirTattoo beats refund deadline
• Forty years at Clearwell Caves
• Sunday & Late Night Openings at the Art Gallery & Museum
• Pick your own fruit still ripe at Primrose Vale Farm Shop
• A day out deerhound racing at Lodge Park in the Cotswolds
• Mark Horton coasts in to Out of the Hat
• Kidz Comedy Club returns to the Guildhall
• Premium House Prices For Market Towns
• Cutting-edge Cotswolds?
• What a discount! - at The Wharf House at Over near Gloucester
• QHotels wins AA Hotel Group of the year award
• Skydiving with the Red Devils over South Cerney (with video)
• Gloucester Music Society: New season preview!
• Record breaking ticket sales for Cheltenham Literature Festival
• New funny season as Howlers Comedy Club returns
• Leisure@ official re-opening
• Forest Model Village: Grand re-opening
• An 11 mile walk near Cirencester
• Fun Events at Out of the Hat
• Biggest ever Cheltenham Literature Festival in 2008
• ‘A Day or More’ at the Cheltenham Music Festival
• Europe's biggest mobile log flume comes to Gloucester!
• Review: Dick Whittington Farm Park
• New opening times at the Wharf House
• No tickets available Saturday on the gate for RIAT
• The Longest Day in Gloucestershire (Part II)
• Swindon Town FC at the 2008 Cotswold Show
• The Longest Day in Gloucestershire (Part I)
• Pick Your Own Strawberries in Gloucestershire
• Cotswold Motoring Museum's 30th Birthday!
• The 'Red Devils' are back in town!
• 40th Anniversary Celebrations at Clearwell Caves
• Final appearance of the 'Horse Whisperer'
• Summer school holidays, activities and things to do in Gloucestershire
• Performances at the Everyman Theatre in July
• Racing Day offers with the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
• Summer Sizzler at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
• 'Cheltenham in Bloom 2008' - Competitions now open!