QHotels wins AA Hotel Group of the year award
Press Release: Tom Fromm, manager of The Cheltenham Chase Hotel
AA QUOTE: “QHotels is a deserved winner of this award demonstrating a real understanding of the needs of their customers. They also have a great team of people working for them who clearly understand the importance of the brand. I am confident that this is a hotel group we will continue to hear great things about in the future.”
I am delighted to announce that on the 2nd September 2008 QHotels was named AA Hotel Group of the Year for 2008/09. The announcement was made at the annual AA Centenary Awards, this year held at Grosvenor House in London.
Now in its 8th year, the prestigious AA Award is presented to the hotel group that has demonstrated outstanding commitment to improving and developing its individual hotels, while maintaining brand consistency across the group.
Our Managing Director Michael Purtill, who collected the award, said: “We are absolutely delighted with this recognition. As a group we have made a massive commitment to improving and developing our properties, investing just under £60 million in the past year and almost £150 million across the whole portfolio. But more importantly we have invested in a first class team of individuals who put their heart and souls into ensuring that as a collection we maintain and deliver a customer experience that is one of a kind.
“Every one of our hotels is individual, with its own idiosyncrasies, yet people know what to expect when they stay in one of our properties. Our brand ethos is maintained by a strong commitment to our customers to ensure that we provide consistently high levels of service, and a dedicated team of people working for us who are passionate about this industry.”
This is obviously an award of which we are all immensely proud, and we look forward to working with you as a valued client throughout this exciting year for the Hotel and Company. Should you require any further information regarding QHotels group or this Hotel please feel free to contact one of our Sales team on 01452 519988.
3 September 2008
For further information.
Relax at the AA award winning Cheltenham Chase Hotel
• AirTattoo beats refund deadline
• Forty years at Clearwell Caves
• Sunday & Late Night Openings at the Art Gallery & Museum
• Pick your own fruit still ripe at Primrose Vale Farm Shop
• A day out deerhound racing at Lodge Park in the Cotswolds
• Mark Horton coasts in to Out of the Hat
• Kidz Comedy Club returns to the Guildhall
• Premium House Prices For Market Towns
• Cutting-edge Cotswolds?
• What a discount! - at The Wharf House at Over near Gloucester
• QHotels wins AA Hotel Group of the year award
• Skydiving with the Red Devils over South Cerney (with video)
• Gloucester Music Society: New season preview!
• Record breaking ticket sales for Cheltenham Literature Festival
• New funny season as Howlers Comedy Club returns
• Leisure@ official re-opening
• Forest Model Village: Grand re-opening
• An 11 mile walk near Cirencester
• Fun Events at Out of the Hat
• Biggest ever Cheltenham Literature Festival in 2008
• ‘A Day or More’ at the Cheltenham Music Festival
• Europe's biggest mobile log flume comes to Gloucester!
• Review: Dick Whittington Farm Park
• New opening times at the Wharf House
• No tickets available Saturday on the gate for RIAT
• The Longest Day in Gloucestershire (Part II)
• Swindon Town FC at the 2008 Cotswold Show
• The Longest Day in Gloucestershire (Part I)
• Pick Your Own Strawberries in Gloucestershire
• Cotswold Motoring Museum's 30th Birthday!
• The 'Red Devils' are back in town!
• 40th Anniversary Celebrations at Clearwell Caves
• Final appearance of the 'Horse Whisperer'
• Summer school holidays, activities and things to do in Gloucestershire
• Performances at the Everyman Theatre in July
• Racing Day offers with the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
• Summer Sizzler at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
• 'Cheltenham in Bloom 2008' - Competitions now open!