Meet the top gun pilots who will be displaying at Kemble Air Show 2009
The 2009 Kemble Air Show, in association with its nominated charity partner the Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund (RAFBF) will be giving members of the public the opportunity of meeting some of the top pilots on display at the show. After they have displayed their aircraft the display pilots will be available to chat and sign autographs at the "Meet the Pilots" tent hosted by the RAFBF. Persons arriving at the show should listen to the public address announcements for details of when specific pilots will be there.
As and addition to this at certain times the RAFBF with help from the Cirencester Air Group will be offering "Flightline Walks" to visitors. For a small charitable donation to the fund you will be able to get a closer look and get some great photographs of most of the flying display aircraft whilst they are being made ready for their displays.
Both of these opportunities were very well received at last years show and are being expanded upon by the organisers so that more people will have the opportunity of meeting the top gun pilot of their choice.
- Event: Kemble Air Show 2009
- Date: Saturday 20 & Sunday 21 June 2009
- Time: All day events - early arrival recommended!
- Tickets: Book through SEE or Tel: 0871 231 0827 or from various Tourist Information Centres (see below).
- Adults Advance £18.50 (on the day £25)
- Children (6-16) - £5 (same on the day)
- Children under five: FREE
- Where: Kemble Airfield, Kemble, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 6BA
Tickets can be purchased from Tourist Information Centres in:-
Bath, Bourton-on-the-Water, Cheltenham, Chippenham, Cirencester, Corsham, Gloucester, Malmesbury, Melksham, Stroud, Swindon, Tetbury and Warminster, or on line by logging on to www.kembleairshow.com
For further information.
22 May 2009
• Vulcan to appear at the Kemble Air Show 2009
• Need somewhere to stay for the Gloucestershire Air Shows in 2009?
• Nine Days to Explore Art in and around Cheltenham
• Wychwood 2009 - Final Line-ups
• "Tapas on the Terrace" at The Wharf House near Gloucester
• Angels in the Forest - Westonbirt Arboretum
• Tree-mendous fun for everyone - Festival of the Tree at Westonbirt Arboretum, 24 - 31 August 2009
• Meet the top gun pilots who will be displaying at Kemble Air Show 2009
• Sudeley Castle’s gardens alongside Eden Project in top 5 gardens to visit in the South West
• SUMMER MADNESS! Barcelo Cheltenham Park Hotel: £89 per night, per room for 2!!
• New art gallery opening at Gloucestershire Arts & Crafts, Brockworth Court Farm
• A taste of Italy in Cheltenham: Bottelinos, restaurant review by Sam Dexter
• Gloucester Quays Opens its Doors to Shoppers
• Hogwarts Express at Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway
• Whitsun School Holiday activities in Gloucestershire 2009
• Green fingered half term holiday activities with the National Trust
• A day out with Thomas in the Forest of Dean
• USAF to star at 2009 Kemble Air Show
• A day in the life of Figaro
• White Room Images- competition and offers at The Suffolk Street Traders Fair
• Rare Vulcan set to soar at the 2009 Royal International Air Tattoo
• Wychwood Launches the First Literature Festival for Children
• Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet announces its line up of opening events!
• A blank canvas at The Brewery in Cheltenham
• Asparagus now ready at Primrose Vale & Over Farm Market
• Name the Science Festival ale Competition
• Little Boots confirmed for Wychwood 2009
• Heston Blumenthal at the 2009 Times Cheltenham Science Festival
• Monty - New arrival at Cotswold Wildlife Park
• Gok Wan to Officially Open Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet
• Royal Navy airpower demo at Royal International Air Tattoo (RIAT 2009)
• Last Swan leaves Slimbridge
• Easter Entry offer at Out of the Hat
• Easter School Activities in Gloucestershire
• Send a Little Ray of Sunshine and raise money for Sue Ryder Care
• Cotswolds Attractions Group - Juicy Snails, Dodgy Duck and Naked Gardeners!
• Little Farmer Food Festival - Stalls still available!
• 2009 'Gloucestershire at its Best' photography competition - Opens 1 April
• NEW exhibition - Mini Boutique – from mini cars to mini-skirts
• Night of the Champions at GL1
• Last chance to save £££'s on RIAT 2009 tickets!
• LATEST OFFER! Kids go FREE at Cotswold Motoring Museum
• Master-Chef, great food, drink & music at Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival 2009
• Come and see Henry VIII at Sudeley Castle!
• Great travel offer from Stagecoach MegaRider!
• New 2009 Explore Gloucestershire printed guide now available!
• Kids go FREE at Prinknash Bird & Deer Park
• Spring arrives at Dick Whittington Farm Park
• Air Tattoo Welcomes 51st Nation on board
More about banner advertising