Wychwood 2009 - Final Line-ups
MUSIC, COMEDY LITERATURE AND WORKSHOPS APLENTY AT FESTIVAL'S FIFTH ANNIVERSARY YEAR
The UK's fastest growing boutique outdoor event, Wychwood Music Festival 2009 takes place at this weekend from Friday 29 - Sunday 30 May at the prestigious Cheltenham Racecourse. 2009, the festivalıs fifth anniversary year is set to be the best yet with headliners Super Fury Animals, Supergrass, Dub Colossus and many more acts including The Wonder Stuff, Red Light Company and Little Boots. With a handful of weekend and day tickets still available, Wychwood Festival will be the perfect way to kick off the UK festival season.
Making Wychwood the UK's most truly family festival there will be much more than just music on offer. 2009 will see the first Childrenıs Literature festival within Wychwood in association with the University of Worcester and Borders. Newly appointed Poet Laureate Carol Ann Duffy will be appearing along side many other leading childrenıs authors and illustrators. Once again Wychwood will be laying on a whole host of workshop activities for festival-goers of all ages ranging from arts and crafts to dance and circus skills, and our comedy area will provide late night laughs curated by legend Mundo Jazz.
Please click the following link for full the line-up:
A small number of tickets will be available to purchase on the door from the Racecourse Box office, however booking in advance in advisable. Adult weekend tickets are priced at £110 and can be purchased from the festival box office on 01993 772580, Ticketmaster.co.uk on 0844 847 1681, WeGotTickets.com or SeeTickets.com. Also available are adult day tickets.
28 May 2009
For further information.
• Vulcan to appear at the Kemble Air Show 2009
• Need somewhere to stay for the Gloucestershire Air Shows in 2009?
• Nine Days to Explore Art in and around Cheltenham
• Wychwood 2009 - Final Line-ups
• "Tapas on the Terrace" at The Wharf House near Gloucester
• Angels in the Forest - Westonbirt Arboretum
• Tree-mendous fun for everyone - Festival of the Tree at Westonbirt Arboretum, 24 - 31 August 2009
• Meet the top gun pilots who will be displaying at Kemble Air Show 2009
• Sudeley Castle’s gardens alongside Eden Project in top 5 gardens to visit in the South West
• SUMMER MADNESS! Barcelo Cheltenham Park Hotel: £89 per night, per room for 2!!
• New art gallery opening at Gloucestershire Arts & Crafts, Brockworth Court Farm
• A taste of Italy in Cheltenham: Bottelinos, restaurant review by Sam Dexter
• Gloucester Quays Opens its Doors to Shoppers
• Hogwarts Express at Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway
• Whitsun School Holiday activities in Gloucestershire 2009
• Green fingered half term holiday activities with the National Trust
• A day out with Thomas in the Forest of Dean
• USAF to star at 2009 Kemble Air Show
• A day in the life of Figaro
• White Room Images- competition and offers at The Suffolk Street Traders Fair
• Rare Vulcan set to soar at the 2009 Royal International Air Tattoo
• Wychwood Launches the First Literature Festival for Children
• Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet announces its line up of opening events!
• A blank canvas at The Brewery in Cheltenham
• Asparagus now ready at Primrose Vale & Over Farm Market
• Name the Science Festival ale Competition
• Little Boots confirmed for Wychwood 2009
• Heston Blumenthal at the 2009 Times Cheltenham Science Festival
• Monty - New arrival at Cotswold Wildlife Park
• Gok Wan to Officially Open Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet
• Royal Navy airpower demo at Royal International Air Tattoo (RIAT 2009)
• Last Swan leaves Slimbridge
• Easter Entry offer at Out of the Hat
• Easter School Activities in Gloucestershire
• Send a Little Ray of Sunshine and raise money for Sue Ryder Care
• Cotswolds Attractions Group - Juicy Snails, Dodgy Duck and Naked Gardeners!
• Little Farmer Food Festival - Stalls still available!
• 2009 'Gloucestershire at its Best' photography competition - Opens 1 April
• NEW exhibition - Mini Boutique – from mini cars to mini-skirts
• Night of the Champions at GL1
• Last chance to save £££'s on RIAT 2009 tickets!
• LATEST OFFER! Kids go FREE at Cotswold Motoring Museum
• Master-Chef, great food, drink & music at Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival 2009
• Come and see Henry VIII at Sudeley Castle!
• Great travel offer from Stagecoach MegaRider!
• New 2009 Explore Gloucestershire printed guide now available!
• Kids go FREE at Prinknash Bird & Deer Park
• Spring arrives at Dick Whittington Farm Park
• Air Tattoo Welcomes 51st Nation on board