Need somewhere to stay for the Gloucestershire Air Shows in 2009?
Whether you're going to the Kemble Air Show on the weekend of the 20 & 21 June 2009, or the Royal International Air Tattoo on Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 July 2009, we at Explore Gloucestershire have found two completely different places to stay in Gloucestershire.
For those of you who prefer the refinements of staying at hotels, the Barcelo Cheltenham Park Hotel in Charlton Kings, on the outskirts of Cheltenham offers 4* accommodation. Only 30 minutes drive from Kemble Airport and 40 from Fairford, the Barcelo Cheltenham Park Hotel, with its excellent health and beauty club equipped with swimming pool, spa pool and sauna is the perfect place to make base for your travels to these two great air shows in Gloucestershire this year.
If you hurry, you may even be able to take advantage of the Barcelo Cheltenham Park Hotel 'Summer Madness' special offer, where two guests can not only share a room for only £89, but enjoy an evening meal with a free bottle of wine thrown in for good measure too.If, however you'd like to stay under canvas or tour the Cotswolds in a motor home or caravan, then Field Barn Park Caravanning & Camping near Bourton-on-the-Water is a great place to stay.
With great amenities on site and with direct access to both Kemble and Fairford this great camping and caravanning site is a beautiful place to stay and enjoy the Cotswolds.
Field Barn Park Caravanning & Camping site is a child free campsite but for information go here...
6 June 2009
For further information.
• Vulcan to appear at the Kemble Air Show 2009
• Need somewhere to stay for the Gloucestershire Air Shows in 2009?
• Nine Days to Explore Art in and around Cheltenham
• Wychwood 2009 - Final Line-ups
• "Tapas on the Terrace" at The Wharf House near Gloucester
• Angels in the Forest - Westonbirt Arboretum
• Tree-mendous fun for everyone - Festival of the Tree at Westonbirt Arboretum, 24 - 31 August 2009
• Meet the top gun pilots who will be displaying at Kemble Air Show 2009
• Sudeley Castle’s gardens alongside Eden Project in top 5 gardens to visit in the South West
• SUMMER MADNESS! Barcelo Cheltenham Park Hotel: £89 per night, per room for 2!!
• New art gallery opening at Gloucestershire Arts & Crafts, Brockworth Court Farm
• A taste of Italy in Cheltenham: Bottelinos, restaurant review by Sam Dexter
• Gloucester Quays Opens its Doors to Shoppers
• Hogwarts Express at Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway
• Whitsun School Holiday activities in Gloucestershire 2009
• Green fingered half term holiday activities with the National Trust
• A day out with Thomas in the Forest of Dean
• USAF to star at 2009 Kemble Air Show
• A day in the life of Figaro
• White Room Images- competition and offers at The Suffolk Street Traders Fair
• Rare Vulcan set to soar at the 2009 Royal International Air Tattoo
• Wychwood Launches the First Literature Festival for Children
• Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet announces its line up of opening events!
• A blank canvas at The Brewery in Cheltenham
• Asparagus now ready at Primrose Vale & Over Farm Market
• Name the Science Festival ale Competition
• Little Boots confirmed for Wychwood 2009
• Heston Blumenthal at the 2009 Times Cheltenham Science Festival
• Monty - New arrival at Cotswold Wildlife Park
• Gok Wan to Officially Open Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet
• Royal Navy airpower demo at Royal International Air Tattoo (RIAT 2009)
• Last Swan leaves Slimbridge
• Easter Entry offer at Out of the Hat
• Easter School Activities in Gloucestershire
• Send a Little Ray of Sunshine and raise money for Sue Ryder Care
• Cotswolds Attractions Group - Juicy Snails, Dodgy Duck and Naked Gardeners!
• Little Farmer Food Festival - Stalls still available!
• 2009 'Gloucestershire at its Best' photography competition - Opens 1 April
• NEW exhibition - Mini Boutique – from mini cars to mini-skirts
• Night of the Champions at GL1
• Last chance to save £££'s on RIAT 2009 tickets!
• LATEST OFFER! Kids go FREE at Cotswold Motoring Museum
• Master-Chef, great food, drink & music at Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival 2009
• Come and see Henry VIII at Sudeley Castle!
• Great travel offer from Stagecoach MegaRider!
• New 2009 Explore Gloucestershire printed guide now available!
• Kids go FREE at Prinknash Bird & Deer Park
• Spring arrives at Dick Whittington Farm Park
• Air Tattoo Welcomes 51st Nation on board