Gloucester Antiques Centre moving to Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet
After 31 years at The Lock Warehouse in Gloucester Docks, the City’s famous Gloucester Antiques and Collectors Centre is moving across The Docks to a newly-refurbished building at the Llanthony Road end of the Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet Centre.
And so many antiques dealers are keen to take space in the 10,000 square foot building, that all 100 units have already been taken.
Gloucester Antiques Centre owner, Evan Maindonald, said: “Moving all our dealers and their antiques safely across The Docks into a brand new building is an enormous task, but we are very excited about the fresh and spacious environment where our dealers can present their goods and where customers will enjoy visiting".
“Our new building has an industrial heritage and our fit-out works have been planned with this in mind. Original features such as the exposed brickwork and massive exposed roof trusses will be left in place. Our prominent position within the Quays developments means we have superb views over the historic docks towards Gloucester Cathedral.”
The new Gloucester Antiques Centre will be open on 15th July 2009.
A wide range of dealers will be taking space in the new centre, not only selling traditional antique furniture and collectables but also motor memorabilia, china, silverware, stamps antique clothing and jewellery, collectable toys, television, music and film memorabilia.
Gloucester Antiques Centre closed on 7 July 2009 and will open up again at its new building on Llanthony Road on 15 July 2009.
For further information.
8 July 2009
• Can You Dig It? Yes you can at the Dean Heritage Centre!
• Cheltenham gets dancing to raise funds for local cancer charity
• 2009 Battle of Britain Weekend at Kemble Airport - latest news
• HERITAGE OPEN DAYS: Free admission at Dean Heritage Centre this weekend
• Watch the 2009 Bourton-on-the-Water football match in the river Windrush
• Early Bird Offer. 20% off your Christmas party at Barcelo Cheltenham Park Hotel
• News from St Augustines Farm - New camera obscura
• Outstanding sales for The Times 2009 Cheltenham Literature Festival
• Free venue hire at 'The Boogie Lounge' featuring the 'Funkasino'!
• Earthworks by painter at the Dean Heritage Centre
• 21 years of Didmarton Bluegrass Festival 2009 at Kemble Airport
• Watch the new Birdland Park & Gardens video produced by Explore Gloucestershire
• Cheltenham’s art gallery and museum wins a £500k grant
• Westonbirt Arboretum blazes an Autumn Trail
• Steam Along to Sudeley! Fantastic offer from two top Gloucestershire visitor attractions!
• A message from Explore Gloucestershire's media partners STAR 107.5FM
• Otter family makes a splash at WWT Slimbridge
• Gloucester Antiques Centre moving to Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet
• Priority booking, exclusive discounts, outstanding speakers at the 2009 Cheltenham Literature Festival
• Explore Gloucestershire Exclusive: Webcam installed at Birdland in the Cotswolds!
• Painted Violins in surprising places!
• WIN family tickets to the best visitor attractions in Gloucestershire + more!
• Watch programme of events video for the 2009 Cheltenham Music Festival
• SAVE 20% - Buy tickets to the 2009 Cotswold Show on-line now!
• Get ready for Summer school holidays in Gloucestershire 2009
• Watch the hilarious TITAN the Robot at The Brewery in Cheltenham
• PYO Strawberries in Gloucestershire at Primrose Vale & Over Farm
• PAMPERING WEEKEND! Barcelo Cheltenham Park Hotel: £325 per room including upgrade!
• RELAX & UNWIND! Barcelo Cheltenham Park Hotel from £89!
• 'Six of the Best' events in Gloucestershire with STAR 107.5FM
• GIRLIE GETAWAY! Barcelo Cheltenham Park Hotel: £89 per person including pampering session!
• The latest news on the 2009 Royal International Air Tattoo
More about banner advertising