Gloucester Quays Christmas Lights Switch on, Saturday 7 November
“Gloucester Quays Announce Christmas Lights Switch On!”
Stars from Gloucester Rugby will lighting up this Christmas when they turn on the centres first ever Christmas Lights on Saturday 7th November!
The evening will to be full of excitement with a live ballet performance in a giant snow globe at 5pm, followed by the official switch on by Gloucester Rugby. The night will end with a bang with the Gloucester Round Table fantastic fireworks display taking place at 7pm in the docks.
The evening promises to be a night to remember and with the centre open until 7pm and Christmas on the way visitors can take the opportunity to bag a few bargains for those all important Christmas presents or snap up a stylish number for the office party!
Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet Marketing Manager Alison Tennant said, “This is the designer outlets first Christmas and we wanted to make sure there was something for all the family to enjoy. We think this fits the bill perfectly and will give the quays that extra spark this Christmas”
2 November 2009
Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet in Gloucester Docks is the place to be this Christmas in Gloucestershire.
For further information.
• Have an enchanted Christmas at Westonbirt Arboretum
• Stagecoach buses Christmas and New Year timetables in Gloucestershire
• All aboard Santa Specials at Dean Forest Railway this Christmas
• Keane to play at Westonbirt Arboretum in 2010
• SPECIAL OFFER! Book your Xmas Cruise on the Edward Elgar NOW and save £'s!
• Will you be listening on 6 December? – The Star 107.5 Christmas Charity Auction
• SPECIAL CHRISTMAS IN GLOUCESTERSHIRE SECTION - now live!!!
• Classical Music & Festive Fun this Christmas at Lodge Park in the Cotswolds
• Review & Video: Winter Owl Evening at the International Centre for Birds of Prey
• Gloucestershire Farm Shops - The Big G’s Big Launch for local produce
• WIN a Gok Wan style makeover worth £500!
• Simply Red performing back at Westonbirt Arboretum in 2010
• Gloucester Quays Christmas Lights Switch on, Saturday 7 November
• A list of Firework Displays & Bonfire Nights in Gloucestershire 2009
• Christmas Adventures at The Brewery, Cheltenham
• The Oliver Cromwell Paddle Wheeler: New unique events venue in Gloucester Docks
• Get Spooky down at Gloucester Docks
• Tewkesbury given the green light to host a national cycling event in 2010.
• Gloucestershire at its Best! Enter your photo for your chance to win £250!
• Halloween fun at Prinknash Bird and Deer Park
• Latest news from Frightmare at Over Farm
• Poetry Cafe launched at Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum
• Sudeley Castle to host exclusive Wedding Fair
• Tewkesbury Heritage and Visitor Centre wins environment award
• FREE Tickets for DEbassER at Gloucester Guildhall