The Wharf House bedrooms are finally READY!
The Wharf House will be opening its bedrooms in time for the Cheltenham Gold Cup, extending their excellent standards, stunning riverside views and friendly staff into the accommodation sector.
Roll on March 10th when Gloucester will have a new luxury night-time destination in which to relax – the ideal spot for some well-earned R & R!
The Wharf Houses’ proximity to both Gloucester and Cheltenham will make it the ideal mecca for those wishing to shop, wine and dine with ease – though with the attraction of the restaurant, shop and visitors centre, it will prove to be the perfect destination in its own right. The Waterside terrace brings together The Wharf Houses’ unique location with delicious fine dining both at lunch and dinner, also offering cakes, light bites and ‘Tapas on the Terrace’ in the summer months. Excellent levels of service and a warm welcome add to the contemporary wining and dining experience to be had by all. Take it easy from just £65 per room per night, including breakfast.
The only Restaurant with Rooms in the Gloucester area, The Wharf House is the perfect place to enjoy a romantic weekend away; to host a business breakfast meeting; to relax after a long day exploring the stunning surrounding counties; or to use as a base for walkers and anglers, with a plethora of interesting nature walks in the area that reach around the canal and along the River Severn, both up to Maisemore and across Alney Island, through to Gloucester Docks and Gloucester Quays. This relaxed but luxurious accommodation also presents the ideal location from which to enjoy events such as the Cheltenham Gold Cup, Three Choirs Festival in August, or the Ryder Cup in October.
This Restaurant with Rooms will initially provide 4 King-sized bedrooms and one King/twin bedroom, with the ability to hire all rooms and a private lounge for larger parties and corporate events. Business customers are well catered for with full data-link up and conferencing facilities, and those looking for leisure can enjoy the beautiful scenery of the adjacent Canal Basin, recently restored by the Herefordshire and Gloucestershire Canal Trust, as well as the near-by Cotswolds and Forest of Dean. Each bedroom, with its own unique character, has stunning views of the River Severn or the H&G Canal Basin, widescreen TV’s with film on demand, and en-suite facilities - most with spa-baths.
For further information, or to make a booking, please don’t hesitate to contact The Wharf House at email@example.com, or via telephone on 01452 332900. Postal enquiries can be made at The Wharf House, Over, Gloucester, GL2 8DB.
For further information.
25 February 2010
• 2010 Coopers Hill Cheese Rolling CANCELLED
• Coracle fun at WWT Slimbridge
• Curtain rises on Gloucester Quays Beauty Theatre
• No Gloucester Tall Ships Festival in 2010
• Air Tattoo offers something for the weekend
• Red Arrows return to their ‘spiritual home’ for two-day flying spectacular.
• 2010 Printed Guide out this month!
• SPECIAL Springtime Holiday Cruise Offers!!!
• New Herbal healing Garden at Sudeley
• The Wharf House bedrooms are finally READY!
• February 2010 Half Term Holiday Activities in Gloucestershire
• Tewkesbury Food & Drink Festival Programme Launched
• Full programme announced for the Barclays Cheltenham Jazz Festival 2010
• Air Tattoo Concerts set to take off
• Homecoming of sorts for rare duck at WWT Slimbridge
• New accomodation at The Wharf House at Over
• Cotswolds Connect - the social networking site for the Cotswolds
• Winner of the 2009 Explore Gloucestershire Photography Competition
• Air Tattoo offers 'Earlybirds' big savings - offer ends 28 Feb!
• Sleeping Beauty - another record breaking year
• Latest news on Cheltenham's Festivals for 2010
• Wildlife Photographer of the Year Exhibition
• Status Quo announce Westonbirt concert for the summer
• RIAT 2010 set for MIG-nificent display!
• Winter wonderland at Westonbirt Arboretum
• Tradestand bookings now open at the 2010 Cotswold Air Show
• Enter your winter snaps of Gloucestershire for your chance to win £250 Jessops vouchers!
• Watch the penguins in the snow at Birdland Park & Gardens