NEW! Special venue for childrens parties at Prinkash Bird & Deer Park
Prinknash Bird & Deer Park have taken delivery of their latest attraction "Teal" their new Gypsy Caravan.
Teal can be reserved for children's party bookings throughout the year and it makes the most wonderful place for such an event. The caravan is situated between two aviaries nestled in a clearing in a delightful spot where a complete study area has been created for early learning and with plenty of space to enjoy, with books and toys inside. There is seating for up to 18 nippers, with tables inside to make the experience complete. This is the place to be this summer for the whole family to enjoy.
Teal was the brainchild of Melanie Meigh the owner who was looking to find a truly original location where families could book a child's party with a difference. The caravan is charming and has had a great deal of attention paid to the little details that make all the difference. The park which is situated in 9 acres of beautiful parkland has the added bonus of having hand tame fallow deer, miniature donkeys, pygmy goats and an extensive collection of waterfowl not to forget Rudolph & Prancer that famous couple.
Book now for that truly unforgettable experience and make someone's birthday truly special. So don't look any further for your child's birthday just call on 01452812727 or book your special event on line on at the website below.
30 July 2010
Meet the deer
For further information.
• The latest from The Times Cheltenham Literature Festival
• Twist & Pulse to Switch on Christmas Lights at Gloucester Quays
• New Season at Howlers Comedy Club
• Simon Pegg & Derren Brown coming to the 2010 Cheltenham Literature Festival
• First Pallas Cat kittens born at Cotswold Wildlife Park
• Unexplored Autumn Colour at Westonbirt
• Latest news from the 2010 Times Cheltenham Literature Festival
• Rare Woodland Bat found at Westonbirt Arboretum
• BBC History Festival at Gloucester Cathedral - 28 August 2010
• Tiny new arrivals at Cotswold Wildlife Park
• FREE entry for kids at Sudeley Castle near Winchcombe
• NEW! Special venue for childrens parties at Prinkash Bird & Deer Park
• REVIEW: The Dean Forest Railway
• New Cider, Perry & Ale Festival coming to Gloucester at the Wharf House
• NEW OFFER: £20 OFF a champagne balloon flight over the Cotswolds!
• A Circle of Friends at the Everyman Theatre
• Summer school holidays in Gloucestershire 2010
• REVIEW: James Morrison at Westonbirt
• Airshow pulls out all the stops
• Café Rene is the venue for the 2010 Gloucester Rhythm & Blues Festival
• Win Tickets to Toy Story 3 Regional Premiere at Cineworld Cheltenham!
• REVIEW: Blood Brothers at the Everyman Theatre
• Vulcan on its way to the Royal International Air Tattoo next weekend!
• RED BULL gives wings to Air Tattoo 2010
• Roman Credit Crunch and Medieval Poo
• A new chick in town! (well at Cotswold Wildlife Park there is)
• GLOUCESTERSHIRE TREASURE TRAILS are coming to a town near you this Summer!
• New Pony Rides at Puzzlewood
• Westonbirt Arboretum Live Music – Unique Location
• NEW OFFER! - 2 for 1 entry at Puzzlewood in the Forest of Dean
• NEW OFFER! Free Half-day Luxury Spa Package + a Free Session with ALL YOUR LIFE
• NEW EXCLUSIVE OFFER! Buy 2 Darklight Lasertag experiences and get 3rd FREE
• The Cotswolds's first ever giraffes!
• Young adventurers to explore Westonbirt for free this summer
• NEW EXCLUSIVE OFFER! Free game of Darklight Lasertag in Gloucester