FREE entry for kids at Sudeley Castle near Winchcombe
Sudeley Castle is giving kids FREE entry for weekdays during August to help you keep your children entertained during the school holidays.
This offer allows each paying adult to bring two children in for free where they can explore the castle and play in the exciting adventure playground that not only has swings and a zip wire but a fort that will allow their imagination to take over. For parents there are stunning landscaped gardens that surround the Castle offering a scenic and relaxing stroll and a picnic area with views overlooking the rolling Cotswold hills. Sudeley also has fascinating exhibitions about the Castle’s Royal connections and history that will hopefully leave your small ones coming away with a little bit of knowledge as well as a whole day of fun!
But hurry, as the free tickets are only available on Mondays to Fridays until 27th August. Sudeley is open daily from 10.30am to 5pm. Visit the website at www.sudeleycastle.co.uk or call the Visitor Centre on 01242 604244 for more information.
Please note that this offer does not apply to Connoisseur Tours of the private apartments, is subject to availability and management reserve the right to refuse admission.
For further information.
3 August 2010
• The latest from The Times Cheltenham Literature Festival
• Twist & Pulse to Switch on Christmas Lights at Gloucester Quays
• New Season at Howlers Comedy Club
• Simon Pegg & Derren Brown coming to the 2010 Cheltenham Literature Festival
• First Pallas Cat kittens born at Cotswold Wildlife Park
• Unexplored Autumn Colour at Westonbirt
• Latest news from the 2010 Times Cheltenham Literature Festival
• Rare Woodland Bat found at Westonbirt Arboretum
• BBC History Festival at Gloucester Cathedral - 28 August 2010
• Tiny new arrivals at Cotswold Wildlife Park
• FREE entry for kids at Sudeley Castle near Winchcombe
• NEW! Special venue for childrens parties at Prinkash Bird & Deer Park
• REVIEW: The Dean Forest Railway
• New Cider, Perry & Ale Festival coming to Gloucester at the Wharf House
• NEW OFFER: £20 OFF a champagne balloon flight over the Cotswolds!
• A Circle of Friends at the Everyman Theatre
• Summer school holidays in Gloucestershire 2010
• REVIEW: James Morrison at Westonbirt
• Airshow pulls out all the stops
• Café Rene is the venue for the 2010 Gloucester Rhythm & Blues Festival
• Win Tickets to Toy Story 3 Regional Premiere at Cineworld Cheltenham!
• REVIEW: Blood Brothers at the Everyman Theatre
• Vulcan on its way to the Royal International Air Tattoo next weekend!
• RED BULL gives wings to Air Tattoo 2010
• Roman Credit Crunch and Medieval Poo
• A new chick in town! (well at Cotswold Wildlife Park there is)
• GLOUCESTERSHIRE TREASURE TRAILS are coming to a town near you this Summer!
• New Pony Rides at Puzzlewood
• Westonbirt Arboretum Live Music – Unique Location
• NEW OFFER! - 2 for 1 entry at Puzzlewood in the Forest of Dean
• NEW OFFER! Free Half-day Luxury Spa Package + a Free Session with ALL YOUR LIFE
• NEW EXCLUSIVE OFFER! Buy 2 Darklight Lasertag experiences and get 3rd FREE
• The Cotswolds's first ever giraffes!
• Young adventurers to explore Westonbirt for free this summer
• NEW EXCLUSIVE OFFER! Free game of Darklight Lasertag in Gloucester