The All Your Life Celebrity Charity Ball ‘Party Only’ Tickets now available for £25
Due to public demand and thanks to kind cooperation from Cheltenham Town Hall, the organisers of the All Your Life Celebrity Charity Ball, taking place on Saturday 30th October, are delighted to announce that a limited number of 'Party Only' tickets are being released at a cost of only £25.
The £25 tickets will provide reserved open seating in the balcony and access to all areas of entertainment throughout the evening. As this is a fundraising Ball, a strict dress code will be applied and gentlemen will be required to wear either a lounge or dinner suit. No jeans.
‘Party Only’ ticket holders will be able to gain entrance to the Town Hall from 9.00-9.30pm. Doors will close at 9.40pm to ensure that everyone is in place for the headline act, Stavros Flatley, Britain’s Got Talent finalists, who will be performing their first set at 9.45pm.
Snooker professional and Strictly Come Dancing star, Willie Thorne, will introduce the evening’s entertainment from 9.15pm - 9.45pm. A number of other celebrities and sports stars will be in attendance.
The Internationally famous dance band Le Freak, will perform the first of their three sets at 10.00pm and with a DJ on hand too, dancing will continue until the event ends at 1.00am.
There will be a fully licensed bar and entertainment throughout the evening. In addition to a Magician and a Caricaturist, a Silent Auction and Celebrity Style Photo-Shoots, there will also be a Fun Casino, run by professional croupiers, offering Craps, Blackjack and Roulette and of course the chance to win lots of fun money but also real prizes.
Net proceeds are being split between Maggie's Cancer Care Centre and Winston's Wish.
A limited number of tables for 8 at £600 are still available for the main Ball event. All of the VIP tables have now been sold. Individual tickets available inc Champagne, Wine and Meal @ £85.
- Event: Celebrity Charity Ball
- Date: 30th October 2010
- Time: Doors open at 7pm, Finish at 1am
- Where: Cheltenham Town Hall, Imperial Square, Cheltenham, Glos. GL50 1QA
For further information.
12 October 2010
• Canine capers at Westonbirt Arboretum
• Christmas Celebrations Afloat – So popular more dates added!
• NEW OFFER: 10% off at Taurus Crafts - Ideal for Christmas presents!
• Gloucestershire at its Best Photography Competition - Last chance to enter
• The Times Cheltenham Literature Festival crowned Tourism Event of the Year!
• The Tivoli pub in Cheltenham to have new lease of life after closure
• £15 Menu at The Wharf House - Last chance!
• Tourism Award for Treasure Trails
• SPECIAL CHRISTMAS IN GLOUCESTERSHIRE SECTION - now live!!!
• “Twist & Pulse to Switch on Gloucester Quays Christmas Lights This Thursday!”
• NEW OFFER: Free weeks pass at Barcelo Health & Leisure Club in Cheltenham
• Co-Opera Co. bring two of the most popular operas to the Everyman next week
• Gloucester's Zombie Thriller Video at Café René
• Follow Explore Gloucestershire on Twitter
• REVIEW: The Haunting at The Everyman Theatre in Cheltenham
• Swan Lake – For 3 Nights Only!
• Green Father Christmas to launch Westonbirt's Festive Fun
• Conservators protect mosaics from builders at Chedworth Roman Villa
• SPECIAL OFFER! 33% OFF Business Promotion with Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP & Website!
• STOP PRESS: The First iPhone APP for Gloucestershire!
• Double value parking at two major town centre car parks throughout December
• Tickets on sale now for Winter Wildlife Festival talks
• Explosive Entertainment at The Everyman Theatre: REVIEW
• Continental market returns to Cheltenham
• Half Term & Halloween in Gloucestershire
• Birthday Celebrations with tea and cake at Gloucester Folk Museum
• The All Your Life Celebrity Charity Ball ‘Party Only’ Tickets now available for £25
• NEW OFFER! FREE Makeover and Photoshoot with ALL YOUR LIFE
• Congratulations to The Wharf House Restaurant
• NEW OFFER! 4 Fabulous money saving vouchers at Café René in Gloucester
• Calypso Comes to Cheltenham!
• When do you think the first Bewick’s will arrive?
• 10% Off and Park for Free 6pm-8pm at Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet
• Winter Owl Evenings return to The International Centre for Birds of Prey Centre at Newent
• A message from Cafe Rene: "Calling all Zombies!!"