Christmas Celebrations Afloat – So popular more dates added!
The Christmas Celebrations Afloat with English Holday Cruises in Gloucester are selling out fast so some new events have been arranged:
Disco Dancing Parties: All of these have been booked out except 15th December – there are still a few tickets left on this date for £22.90pp
Showboat Night 11th Dec – Now another Disco Night: Due to the high demand for Disco parties, another one has been arranged to replace the Cate Cody Showboat. This Disco will be for Elegant Dressers and they’ll be prizes for the best dressed! £29.90 incl 3-course festive dinner and tea/coffee.
Showboat Night 18th Dec: This Showboat Night has only a few tickets left, so book soon if you want to be sure of getting in! The band has been changed to ‘Heatwave’ featuring Suzy Jacoby. £34.90 incl 3-course festive dinner and tea/coffee.
Edward Elgar Christmas Lunch Cruises: The price for these luxury lunch cruises has now been discounted to £29.90pp for the few vacancies left. Please call to check final availability!
Victorian Market Lunch Fare 27th-28th November: The Paddlewheeler Chef will be cooking up some old favourites to complement the nearby Victorian Market. Look out for Black Pudding & Bacon Salad, Beef Stew with Dumplings, Toad in the Hole, Jam Roly Poly & Custard and more!
23 November 2010
For further information.
• Canine capers at Westonbirt Arboretum
• Christmas Celebrations Afloat – So popular more dates added!
• NEW OFFER: 10% off at Taurus Crafts - Ideal for Christmas presents!
• Gloucestershire at its Best Photography Competition - Last chance to enter
• The Times Cheltenham Literature Festival crowned Tourism Event of the Year!
• The Tivoli pub in Cheltenham to have new lease of life after closure
• £15 Menu at The Wharf House - Last chance!
• Tourism Award for Treasure Trails
• SPECIAL CHRISTMAS IN GLOUCESTERSHIRE SECTION - now live!!!
• “Twist & Pulse to Switch on Gloucester Quays Christmas Lights This Thursday!”
• NEW OFFER: Free weeks pass at Barcelo Health & Leisure Club in Cheltenham
• Co-Opera Co. bring two of the most popular operas to the Everyman next week
• Gloucester's Zombie Thriller Video at Café René
• Follow Explore Gloucestershire on Twitter
• REVIEW: The Haunting at The Everyman Theatre in Cheltenham
• Swan Lake – For 3 Nights Only!
• Green Father Christmas to launch Westonbirt's Festive Fun
• Conservators protect mosaics from builders at Chedworth Roman Villa
• SPECIAL OFFER! 33% OFF Business Promotion with Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP & Website!
• STOP PRESS: The First iPhone APP for Gloucestershire!
• Double value parking at two major town centre car parks throughout December
• Tickets on sale now for Winter Wildlife Festival talks
• Explosive Entertainment at The Everyman Theatre: REVIEW
• Continental market returns to Cheltenham
• Half Term & Halloween in Gloucestershire
• Birthday Celebrations with tea and cake at Gloucester Folk Museum
• The All Your Life Celebrity Charity Ball ‘Party Only’ Tickets now available for £25
• NEW OFFER! FREE Makeover and Photoshoot with ALL YOUR LIFE
• Congratulations to The Wharf House Restaurant
• NEW OFFER! 4 Fabulous money saving vouchers at Café René in Gloucester
• Calypso Comes to Cheltenham!
• When do you think the first Bewick’s will arrive?
• 10% Off and Park for Free 6pm-8pm at Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet
• Winter Owl Evenings return to The International Centre for Birds of Prey Centre at Newent
• A message from Cafe Rene: "Calling all Zombies!!"