Westlife announce Westonbirt Concert date
Westlife have announced a brace of shows this summer as part of Forestry Commission Live Music where acts perform in spectacular woodland locations around the country.
During their 12 years at the top of pop's hierarchy, Westlife have sold over 43 million records around the world. In the UK alone they have scored 10 multi-platinum albums and 14 No.1 hits, making them the top-selling group of the past decade. This prolific chart domination is attributed to hits like 'Swear It Again', 'Flying Without Wings', 'What Makes A Man', 'Uptown Girl', 'Queen Of My Heart', 'World Of Our Own', 'Unbreakable', 'You Raise Me Up' and 'The Rose'. Critical acclaim for the group has come via numerous awards including two BRITS, an MTV Europe Music Award and being the only artists to win the prestigious Record of the Year an incredible four times.
Money generated by Forestry Commission Live Music ticket sales is spent directly on the nation's woodlands, benefiting everything from butterflies to walkers.
Westlife with special guests will be performing:
Saturday 16th July Westonbirt Arboretum, Nr Tetbury, Gloucestershire.
Tickets cost £37.50 (subject to booking fee) and go on sale at 9.00am this Friday 18th March from Forestry Commission box office telephone 03000 680400 or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music
For further information.
14 March 2011
• Cheese Rolling Committee takes residents concerns on board
• Winner of 2010 Explore Gloucestershire Photography Competition
• Westlife announce Westonbirt Concert date
• Sudeley Castle opens its doors on the family history for new season
• Spitfires return to the air Tattoo - 40 years on
• Cold weather failed to stop rare geese laying on time at WWWT Slimbridge
• 20% off tickets to the Moscow State Circus in Cheltenham
• Bryan Ferry announces Westonbirt concert date
• Titus arrives at Prinknash Bird & Deer Park
• Restaurant Review: The Parrot Bar & Grill in Cheltenham review
• Reds top Air Tattoo Aerobatics team list at Fairford 2011
• SPECIAL OFFER for businesses! Going for Gold - Save £100
• Jazz Festival Line-up revealed
• Double the Fun for Gloucestershire Treasure Hunters
• New Out of the Hat exhibition calls for public input
• Last chance for RIAT Air Tattoo earlybird tickets
• Hallmark Hotel Gloucester's transformation continues
• Texas announce Westonbirt concert date
• Hollywood A-lister Stephanie Beacham to star as Maria Callas at Everyman Theatre
• Love is in the Air at Gloucester Docks
• Amazing wildlife photographs on display at Nature in Art
• The best kept secret in the Cotswolds this Spring at Westonbirt
• The BIG animal count at Cotswold Wildlife Park
• The Gruffalo's Child - extra performance due to popular demand
• Fabulous offers at The Brewery in Cheltenham
• Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP - over 1000 downloads!
• Coming Soon to Gloucester Folk Museum
• Elkie Brooks concert at Everyman Theatre rescheduled
• Something very fishy going on in Cheltenham!
• Gloucester Folk Museum Presents BBC High Street History Interactive Event
• The Second Tortworth Court Antiques and Fine Art Fair
• Pam Ayres lends support to Everyman Restoration Project
• NEW OFFER: Get in shape for 2011 with a FREE pass to Barcelo!
• NEW Cheltenham Festival! A Cheltenham Comedy Festival planned for November
More about banner advertising