Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP - over 2000 downloads!
Downloads for the Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP reached the second massive milestone on Sunday 10 April 2011 with a recorded total of 2012 APP downloads.
This has exceeded the estimated figure by more than 4 times, and is solid proof that not only iPhones are the most popular smart phone used, but the fact that more and more people are using the latest mobile technology to find out what they want.
We have been busy marketing the iPhone APP, the first of its kind for Gloucestershire, with various adverts in magazines including Cotswold Style, flyers, posters and of course on-line too, but must mention a special thanks for the full support from Forest of Dean Tourism who have given us great exposure on their website www.visitforestofdean.co.uk.
The development team at Explore Gloucestershire are already working on the next phase of the APP which will be even more helpful for promoting what Gloucestershire has to offer.
11 April 2011
For further information.
• REVIEW: Canoeing on the River Wye with Way2Go Adventures
• CONFIRMED: Luminarium - Architects of Air at Taurus Crafts
• Kids go free at Westonbirt , 23 July-31 August
• US promise Air Tattoo show of force at RIAT 2011
• British Cable Wakeboard and Wakeskate National Championships: Cotswold Water Park
• Announcing Gloucestershire's newest Blues Festival in the Forest of Dean
• Perfect weather for ducks down at WWT Slmbridge
• Meet the lemur babies of Madagascar at Cotwolds Wildlife Park
• Fresh Air 2011 : Contemporary sculpture shows near Cirencester
• New arrival at Prinknash Bird Park
• Carry the forest in your pocket with new ForestXplorer iPhone app
• Bushcraft comes to the Forest of Dean with Forest Bushcraft
• Adam Henson to open Birdlands' 'Marshmouth Nature Reserve'
• The Christians and Robin Ince among the latest additions to the Wychwood Festival
• Air Tattoo welcomes back old flames
• Happy Birthday Brum!
• TV 'Brums' 20th Birthday Party Celebrations!
• Discover Cheltenham’s Royal connections
• Treasure Trails produces fun Royal Wedding Trail
• Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP - over 2000 downloads!
• Youngsters take over Slimbridge
• Easter School Activities in Gloucestershire
• Harts Barn Cookery School cook up Easter treats for the whole family
• 2011 Printed Guide NOW OUT
• The latest news from Wychwood Music Festival 2011
• Air Tattoo offers glimpse of RAF's future
• Threats and hostility finally kill off Cheese Rolling Festival
• Cheltenham's Art Gallery and Museums win £750k
• Air Tattoo proves it has the X Factor