Treasure Trails produces fun Royal Wedding Trail
Help the happy couple on their ‘Quest for Everlasting Happiness’
Fancy joining in with the Royal Wedding celebrations on the 29th April but can’t make the journey to London?
Gloucestershire based Treasure Trails has devised a fun and quirky way to get the whole family into the patriotic spirit. ‘The Quest for Everlasting Happiness’ is a Royal Wedding Quiz Trail which follows the handsome Prince Will and his fair maiden Kate on their romantic journey to a ‘happy ever after’.
Treasure Trails are responsible for the extremely popular walking treasure hunt Trails that exist all over Gloucestershire, but have produced this special Royal Wedding Trail that you can be completed without moving a muscle; except maybe to lift your glass to raise a toast to the Happy Couple!
Designed to be completed from the comfort of your arm chair, pub stool or street party table, the Trail will take you on a virtual tour through the lives of Prince William and Catherine Middleton, featuring royal trivia, a romantic quest and some quintessentially British fun and games which will be enjoyed by all ages. Solving Royal Wedding themed clues based on amazing anecdotes and fascinating facts about the royal pair, “Trailers” will eventually locate William and Kate’s ‘happy ever after’ and can enter a competition to be in with the chance of winning some special Treasure Trails goody bag prizes.
Sandy Tilke wrote the Trail said, ‘The whole country is going Royal Wedding mad and we wanted to create a slightly different way to join in with the celebrations! Treasure Trails specialise in creating fun ways to explore the British countryside, towns and villages and now we have a fun and quirky way to explore the lives of our future King and Queen.’
To download your free Royal Wedding Trail, go to www.treasuretrails.co.uk
For further information.
12 April 2011
• REVIEW: Canoeing on the River Wye with Way2Go Adventures
• CONFIRMED: Luminarium - Architects of Air at Taurus Crafts
• Kids go free at Westonbirt , 23 July-31 August
• US promise Air Tattoo show of force at RIAT 2011
• British Cable Wakeboard and Wakeskate National Championships: Cotswold Water Park
• Announcing Gloucestershire's newest Blues Festival in the Forest of Dean
• Perfect weather for ducks down at WWT Slmbridge
• Meet the lemur babies of Madagascar at Cotwolds Wildlife Park
• Fresh Air 2011 : Contemporary sculpture shows near Cirencester
• New arrival at Prinknash Bird Park
• Carry the forest in your pocket with new ForestXplorer iPhone app
• Bushcraft comes to the Forest of Dean with Forest Bushcraft
• Adam Henson to open Birdlands' 'Marshmouth Nature Reserve'
• The Christians and Robin Ince among the latest additions to the Wychwood Festival
• Air Tattoo welcomes back old flames
• Happy Birthday Brum!
• TV 'Brums' 20th Birthday Party Celebrations!
• Discover Cheltenham’s Royal connections
• Treasure Trails produces fun Royal Wedding Trail
• Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP - over 2000 downloads!
• Youngsters take over Slimbridge
• Easter School Activities in Gloucestershire
• Harts Barn Cookery School cook up Easter treats for the whole family
• 2011 Printed Guide NOW OUT
• The latest news from Wychwood Music Festival 2011
• Air Tattoo offers glimpse of RAF's future
• Threats and hostility finally kill off Cheese Rolling Festival
• Cheltenham's Art Gallery and Museums win £750k
• Air Tattoo proves it has the X Factor
More about banner advertising