Luxury cinema comes to The Brewery in Cheltenham
The Screening Rooms to open its doors on 17th June at The Brewery in Cheltenham.
Cinemagoers in Cheltenham and surrounding areas can expect the ultimate in luxury when The Screening Rooms opens on Friday 17th June.
Located in Cheltenham’s Brewery, The Screening Rooms will offer customers an intimate and luxurious cinema experience. A concierge will greet customers on arrival and show them to either the bar or screen where waiter service will be provided prior to the film. Whether it’s a glass of champagne or a tasty snack, customers will be able to indulge themselves without lifting a finger.
The general public will be able to take an exclusive look at the deluxe new venue prior to opening as The Screening Rooms is hosting an Open House on Thursday 16th June from 3-8pm. Usherettes will be located around Cheltenham inviting the public to come and experience some of the many unique features The Screening Rooms has to offer, such as the stylish lounge bar and some the finest leather seating in the world.
There will be a sample selection of food and drink on offer during the Open House to wet people’s appetite for the opening, but only then will guests will be able to take full advantage of the bar and lounge area. From cinema favourites to cocktails, champagne and tasty tapas-style sharing platters, a delicious range of food and drink will be available and can be enjoyed in either the lounge or whilst watching the film.
On Sunday 19th June, The Screening Rooms will be showing the winning film from the facebook People’s Choice poll. Five classic movies (Pretty Woman, Dr No, The Godfather, The King’s Speech and Mamma Mia) have gone head to head in the hope of becoming The Screening Rooms’ first ever poll winner. Customers can take part in the People’s Choice poll and find out more information at The Screening Rooms’ Facebook page.
The Screening Rooms are providing an extra incentive for people to come down to their new cinema in the first week of opening. From Friday 17th – Thursday 23rd July The Screening Rooms is offering £1-off all walk-in tickets.
Customers who sign up to My Cineworld and book online will not only receive a discount on the price they would pay at the cinema, they will also have the ability to choose their favourite seat, print their ticket at home or have it sent straight to their mobile.
The Screening Rooms in Cheltenham is the first of its kind and represents a brand new venture by the UK’s number one cinema chain, Cineworld. Cineworld CEO, Steve Wiener comments, “We’re delighted to be opening the very first The Screening Rooms in Cheltenham. We now have a public opening date to look forward to and we couldn’t be more excited. We hope people come down to the Open House to experience the luxurious surroundings and exceptional service that will be available to the public from the 17th June.”
For further information.
• Pirates Invade the Dean Heritage Centre
• Renaissance Music at Lodge Park, Gloucestershire
• The £3 million restoration of the Everyman Theatre almost complete
• Shot in Cheltenham - Photographs from the past
• Celebrate Forest Discovery Day at Westonbirt
• Gloucester Cathedral wins praise for innovation in quality visitor attraction award
• Record-breaking early sales for The Times Cheltenham Literature Festival 2011
• Gloucester City Museum Official Opening
• ’Garden of the future’ has opened at Slimbridge
• New activity attraction in the Forest of Dean
• Everyman Out There! The New Young Company Launches
• KIDS GO FREE this summer with the National Trust
• Local musicians, poets & artists join Treefest at Westonbirt
• Harts Barn to host first Plum Festival for the Forest of Dean
• The Times Cheltenham Literature Festival 2011 - details announced
• Award winning garden will open come rain or shine at WWT Slimbridge
• Blackfriars Priory opens its doors to visitors
• Cheltenham Horse Parade - Fine Form Exhibition
• World’s rarest piglets make their debut... Warts and all!
• Grant helps Chedworth Roman Villa development
• Stars Shine at Air Tattoo
• Launch of 'LOVE YOUR ZOO' & 'ON YOUR DOORSTEP' at ICBP
• WORLD FIRST: Spoon-billed sandpiper chicks hatch in captivity
• Get back to nature this summer with Treefest at Westonbirt
• NEW OFFER: Free cuppa at Magicland in Cirencester
• Cheltenham's Everyman Theatre Restoration – Well under way!
• £3m makeover for top Hallmark Gloucester Hotel
• REVIEW: High ropes in the Forest of Dean with MOTIVA
• Comic Legend to re-open Everyman Theatre!
• FREE OFFER listings available for Gloucestershire businesses!
• New arrivals at Cotswold Wildlife Park!
• Screen star Emma Samms to join cast of Everyman pantomime
• City Council Announces 75th Annual Gloucester Carnival
• James Hunt Exhibition at the Cotswold Motoring Museum
• AWARD WINNER 2011: Cotswold Wildlife Park
• NEW OFFER: Free cup of tea at Primrose Vale PYO
• Luxury cinema comes to The Brewery in Cheltenham
• Vulcan Bomber returns to the 2011 Air Tattoo
• Fantastic flying kicks off RIAT Media launch
• Big boost to Cotswold Water Park near Cirencester
• Adam Henson to officially launch Harts Barn Farm Shop and Cookery School