A taste of Italy comes to Tewkesbury
Italian cheeses, meats and oils will be on the menu in Tewkesbury this month as an Italian food market heads to the town for the very first time.
Italia in Piazza, which is an authentic Italian food market, will be offering mouth-watering delights on Friday, 21 October at Spring Gardens Car Park from 9am to 4pm.
There will be a range of 18 stalls selling all the wonderful tastes you would expect to enjoy in Italy, including Parmigiano Reggiano, prosciutto, salame, olives, extra virgin olive oils - and much more.
Tewkesbury Borough Council’s Lead Member for Economic Development and Promotion Cllr Dave Waters said: “This authentic Italian market will add fantastic vibrancy to Tewkesbury town centre and I hope it will attract even more visitors to the town to support our local economy. There promises to be a wide range of delicious foods on offer, and I’m looking forward to enjoying the Italian buzz.”
Simon Faro, owner of Italia in Piazza, says, “The market offers my customers a truly Italian experience. All the quality produce you expect to find from Italy is brought to your doorstep by professional Italian stall holders who will offer you high standard customer service and a vibrant atmosphere.”
- Event: Italian Food Market
- Date: Friday 21 October 2011
- Time: 9am - 4pm
- Where: Spring Gardens Car Park
11 October 2011
• National Trails walks now available on the Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP
• Air Tattoo announces Big Freeze
• Live 'n' Deadly live from Cotswold Wildlife Park
• Cheltenham Racecourse to host the London 2012 Olympic Torch
• DIY Christmas at Taurus Crafts
• “Set Your Taste Buds Off With a Bang at Our Monthly Food Market This Bonfire Night”
• See Westonbirt's trees in a new light this Christmas!
• Firework Displays in Gloucestershire
• New Stagecoach West 'County Link' bus route to help Explore Gloucestershire more!
• The wild stars of Autumnwatch swoop into Slimbridge
• RESTAURANT REVIEW: The Inn at Fossebridge in the Cotswolds
• Charity exhibition of original work by Joy Adamson at Ellenborough Park
• NEW OFFER: £20 meal deal for two at Joules Restaurant in Cheltenham
• ‘Patrick Conoley, 75 Years of Sculpture’ Exhibition
• October Half Term & Halloween in Gloucestershire
• Win £100 and FREE travel with Stagecoach West buses!
• Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Back at the Everyman this Half Term
• Photography & Poetry inspired by Autumn at Westonbirt Arboretum
• A taste of Italy comes to Tewkesbury
• Sculptor brings his magic to Puzzlewood
• The 2011 Cheltenham Literature Festival update
• Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP: Version 1.1 now available
• Explore Gloucestershire APP: Now over 4,000 downloads!
• BBC Autumnwatch makes Westonbirt its October home
• Scary volunteers needed for Frightmare at Over Farm!
• Treasure trove of rarities is a delight for twitchers
• Autumn arrives early at Westonbirt Arboretum
• Zulu evening at Ellenborough Park: An Audience with Rob Caskie
• Robert Powell to star in Everyman Theatre Birthday Celebrations
More about banner advertising