Air Tattoo announces Big Freeze
Tickets for next summer’s Royal International Air Tattoo go on sale today with prices not only frozen but – for a limited period - lower than they were this year.
A limited number of special ‘Super Earlybird’ tickets for the July 7-8 event go on sale at 10am on Friday, November 11, priced £29 each. This represents a saving of £10 on the standard 2012 advance admission ticket price – and is £5 cheaper than this year. The £4 book fee has also been waived.
An Air Tattoo spokesman said: “Next July will see us stage an RAF tribute to Her Majesty the Queen on her Diamond Jubilee and we want as many people as possible to join in this special celebration.
“Not only can people make a huge saving by purchasing tickets now, but we will also continue to offer free parking and allow all accompanied under-16s free entry. At a time when many of us are counting the pennies, we were determined to ensure the Air Tattoo continues to offer families value for money.”
Organisers are urging people to note that next summer’s Air Tattoo, which is staged in support of the Royal Air Force Charitable Trust, takes place earlier than usual, on July 7-8, because of the London Olympics later that month.
The spokesman said: “Like the Olympics, we’ll be featuring the fastest, the most agile and those with the greatest endurance – albeit in the world of aerospace rather than sport.”
The limited number of Super Earlybird tickets go on sale at 10am on Friday, November 11 from airtattoo.com or by calling 0800 107 1940. They will be on sale until January 4, subject to availability.
For further information.
11 November 2011
• National Trails walks now available on the Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP
• Air Tattoo announces Big Freeze
• Live 'n' Deadly live from Cotswold Wildlife Park
• Cheltenham Racecourse to host the London 2012 Olympic Torch
• DIY Christmas at Taurus Crafts
• “Set Your Taste Buds Off With a Bang at Our Monthly Food Market This Bonfire Night”
• See Westonbirt's trees in a new light this Christmas!
• Firework Displays in Gloucestershire
• New Stagecoach West 'County Link' bus route to help Explore Gloucestershire more!
• The wild stars of Autumnwatch swoop into Slimbridge
• RESTAURANT REVIEW: The Inn at Fossebridge in the Cotswolds
• Charity exhibition of original work by Joy Adamson at Ellenborough Park
• NEW OFFER: £20 meal deal for two at Joules Restaurant in Cheltenham
• ‘Patrick Conoley, 75 Years of Sculpture’ Exhibition
• October Half Term & Halloween in Gloucestershire
• Win £100 and FREE travel with Stagecoach West buses!
• Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Back at the Everyman this Half Term
• Photography & Poetry inspired by Autumn at Westonbirt Arboretum
• A taste of Italy comes to Tewkesbury
• Sculptor brings his magic to Puzzlewood
• The 2011 Cheltenham Literature Festival update
• Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP: Version 1.1 now available
• Explore Gloucestershire APP: Now over 4,000 downloads!
• BBC Autumnwatch makes Westonbirt its October home
• Scary volunteers needed for Frightmare at Over Farm!
• Treasure trove of rarities is a delight for twitchers
• Autumn arrives early at Westonbirt Arboretum
• Zulu evening at Ellenborough Park: An Audience with Rob Caskie
• Robert Powell to star in Everyman Theatre Birthday Celebrations
More about banner advertising