National Trails walks now available on the Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP
Explore Gloucestershire have teamed up with National Trails (Cotswolds), so now you can download and explore Gloucestershire with some exhilarating walks on our iPhone App and via the website.
The walks are very well presented with useful information and neatly illustrated maps.
National Trails pride themselves as the best and most complete source of information on trails in the Cotswolds, and it’s fantastic news that we can work together to help promote these great walks in Gloucestershire for all to enjoy.
So far, 13 walks have been uploaded for walks along the famous Cotswold Way, spanning from Chipping Campden in the north Cotswolds down to the city of Bath.
More walks will be available on the in the near future.
If you already have the Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP installed on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch then go to the ‘PLACES’ category and scroll down to the ‘OUT & ABOUT’ section.
To download the the APP go to the iPhone APP store on your Apple device and search for ‘Explore Gloucestershire’ or download from iTunes.
For further information.
22 November 2011
• National Trails walks now available on the Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP
• Air Tattoo announces Big Freeze
• Live 'n' Deadly live from Cotswold Wildlife Park
• Cheltenham Racecourse to host the London 2012 Olympic Torch
• DIY Christmas at Taurus Crafts
• “Set Your Taste Buds Off With a Bang at Our Monthly Food Market This Bonfire Night”
• See Westonbirt's trees in a new light this Christmas!
• Firework Displays in Gloucestershire
• New Stagecoach West 'County Link' bus route to help Explore Gloucestershire more!
• The wild stars of Autumnwatch swoop into Slimbridge
• RESTAURANT REVIEW: The Inn at Fossebridge in the Cotswolds
• Charity exhibition of original work by Joy Adamson at Ellenborough Park
• NEW OFFER: £20 meal deal for two at Joules Restaurant in Cheltenham
• ‘Patrick Conoley, 75 Years of Sculpture’ Exhibition
• October Half Term & Halloween in Gloucestershire
• Win £100 and FREE travel with Stagecoach West buses!
• Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Back at the Everyman this Half Term
• Photography & Poetry inspired by Autumn at Westonbirt Arboretum
• A taste of Italy comes to Tewkesbury
• Sculptor brings his magic to Puzzlewood
• The 2011 Cheltenham Literature Festival update
• Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP: Version 1.1 now available
• Explore Gloucestershire APP: Now over 4,000 downloads!
• BBC Autumnwatch makes Westonbirt its October home
• Scary volunteers needed for Frightmare at Over Farm!
• Treasure trove of rarities is a delight for twitchers
• Autumn arrives early at Westonbirt Arboretum
• Zulu evening at Ellenborough Park: An Audience with Rob Caskie
• Robert Powell to star in Everyman Theatre Birthday Celebrations