The Wanted to perform at Westonbirt Arboretum this summer
The Wanted for Westonbirt!
Pop sensation The Wanted will perform a West Country concert this Summer at Westonbirt Arboretum. This is the final act to be announced at the venue as part of Forestry Commission Live Music 2012.
Just 18 months since their huge Number One debut single 'All Time Low', The Wanted has already become one of Britain's biggest, most brilliant pop bands, living a dream that has far surpassed even their most optimistic expectations. Hard working and quite plainly loving every single second, the band have already notched up a succession of hits, been viewed a staggering 30 million times on YouTube and sold 400,000 copies of their eponymous debut album. 'Battleground' their second album is keeping a pace having already generated the hits 'Lightning', 'Gold Forever', 'Warzone' and the Number One Summer dance smash 'Glad You Came'.
Forestry Commission Live Music concerts are renowned for their relaxed atmosphere, and income generated from ticket sales will be spent on caring for this internationally important tree collection. Westonbirt Arboretum hosts six concerts each summer with full on-site facilities and parking plus a dedicated taxi and private car drop off/pick-up zone.
The band's Nathan Sykes, who is from Gloucestershire said, "It's so cool for me to do a home show in such a great place. I'm sure you'll be glad you came!"
The Wanted plus guests will be appearing:
Date: Friday 20th July, Westonbirt Arboretum, Nr Tetbury, Glos
Tickets: £27.50 (subject to booking fee) go on sale at 9.00am Friday 10th February from the Forestry Commission box office tel 03000 680400 or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music
For further information.
6 February 2012
• The Gruffalo at Dean Heritage Centre - dates announced
• New exhibition for 2012 at the Cotswold Motoring Museum
• The Ultimate Valentine’s Day winner revealed!
• 400 trees to be planted in Pittville Park to celebrate Queen’s Jubilee
• Aviation Jewel set for Diamond Display
• The Wanted to perform at Westonbirt Arboretum this summer
• Win the Ultimate Valentine’s Day with Beechwood!
• RESTAURANT REVIEW: Mü Brasserie in Cheltenham
• February 2012 Half Term Holiday Activities in Gloucestershire
• Air Tattoo flies high in awards
• Madness announce forest show at Westonbirt
• Announcing.... A Feast of Festivals in 2012
• LATEST!: 5,000 Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP's now downloaded!
• RESTAURANT REVIEW: Joules Restaurant in Cheltenham
• Conserving Chedworth’s mosaics
• Research into possible Woodchester wild cat finds no cat DNA on deer
• Coming Soon - the Gruffalo at Dean Heritage Centre
• EMF to play at Lakefest Music Festival in May 2012
• Major milestone imminent in the new Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum