Treasure Trails Free Jubilee Quiz Trail
To celebrate 60 years of Queen Elizabeth’s reign, Treasure Trails has created a free Jubilee Quiz Trail to download and complete from the comfort of your living room.
It is perfect if the bank holiday weather is less than summery, and great entertainment to get the family into the patriotic spirit! Or why not get your street party table involved?
Take a virtual tour through the reign of the Queen, and help solve the mystery of the missing St Edward’s Crown along the way.
The Trail is designed to be printed and completed anywhere, using good old fashioned brain power, alongside any other resources available to you! Some parts of the Trail will require internet access to find the answer.
Submit your answer for a chance to win a Treasure Trails Jubilee Goody Bag, including a fleece and a personalised Trail of your choice.
Good luck! Download and print your Trail now to celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee. For tips on how to print and fold the Trail, visit the FAQ page.
When you think you have solved the Trail, email your solution to Sam at email@example.com
If you do not want to receive emails from Treasure Trails about news and deals, please state this in your email.
For the answers to the wordsearch within the Trail, click here.
For further information.
23 May 2012
• Guide to the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Events in Gloucestershire
• EIIR Fylpast at Air Tattoo by 27 RAF Hawk jets to mark Diamond Jubilee
• Treasure Trails Free Jubilee Quiz Trail
• Brand new restaurant Ruby Tuesday opening this June at The Brewery, Cheltenham!
• Gruffalo Trail attracts monster numbers to the Dean Heritage Centre
• Athlete to headline at Lakefest 2012
• STOP PRESS: Explore Gloucestershire APP for Android phones coming soon!
• REVIEW: A weekend adventure in the Forest of Dean with Forest Bushcraft
• Over 6,000 downloads of the Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP!
• Limited day tickets available at Lakefest 2012!
• Rare jet to be 'TSAR' of the show at RIAT 2012
• Egg-stra Special Air Tattoo Offer - Earlybird Ticket Prices Egg-stended Over Easter!
• Easter School Holiday Activities in Gloucestershire
• Tewkesbury Food and Drink Festival cancelled
• Olympic Torch route announced
• Rare Osprey to swoop at the Air Tattoo this summer 2012
• Six more King Penguins - Birdland's new arrivals from Edinburgh Zoo
• One month to go: The Times Cheltenham Science Festival
• Lechlade Festival - iconic 80s ska band The Beat to headline 2012 Festival
• See WWT Slimbridge in a whole new light
• The Glass Menagerie, Cheltenham Everyman's first in-house production in 15 years
• Birdland - now home to the only group of King Penguins in the UK
• Cotswold Wildlife Park unveils a very rare birth - the UK’s first ever Wolverine cubs
• Award winning authors at Wychwoods Children's Literaure Festival
• Sudeley Castle celebrating a special Jubillee
• Did you know Dennis Potter? Get involved with an exciting celebration of his life and work.
• Return of the Explore Gloucestershire at its Best Photography Competition
• 2012 Explore Gloucestershire printed guide NOW OUT
• March of The Penguins at Birdland Park & Gardens
• Sandford Parks Lido Opening Day 21 April