Guide to the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Events in Gloucestershire
Explore Gloucestershire have compiled a great list of events to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee in Gloucestershire.
There's so much going on with many Jubilee events with jamborees and parties in Cheltenham and Gloucester with special Jubilee activities in the Cotswolds including 'find the crowns' Jubilee quiz at Birdland at Bourton-on-the-Water. More corination crowns can be found at the Corinium Museum in Cirencester whilst at Gloucester Docks sail away on a Jubileee Cruise with Gloucester Waterways Museum. There's also a special Jubilee Teddy Bear's Picnic at Gloucester Cathedral with Pooh Bear, Paddington Bear and friends.
More Jubilee Street Parties including the Suffolks annual street fair with a diamond themed celebration, and in Regent Street there's more royal entertainment. Elsewhere in Cheltenham there's a High Tea at Sandofrd Parks Lido and The Brewery, Cheltenham have a Fabulous 50's celebration.
Keep visiting to find out more Jubileee Events in Gloucestershire as more are added every day!
Have you a Diamond Jubillee event in Gloucestershire?
If so promote it with Explore Gloucestershire on our website and iPhone APP - find out more...
For further information.
25 May 2012
• Guide to the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Events in Gloucestershire
• EIIR Fylpast at Air Tattoo by 27 RAF Hawk jets to mark Diamond Jubilee
• Treasure Trails Free Jubilee Quiz Trail
• Brand new restaurant Ruby Tuesday opening this June at The Brewery, Cheltenham!
• Gruffalo Trail attracts monster numbers to the Dean Heritage Centre
• Athlete to headline at Lakefest 2012
• STOP PRESS: Explore Gloucestershire APP for Android phones coming soon!
• REVIEW: A weekend adventure in the Forest of Dean with Forest Bushcraft
• Over 6,000 downloads of the Explore Gloucestershire iPhone APP!
• Limited day tickets available at Lakefest 2012!
• Rare jet to be 'TSAR' of the show at RIAT 2012
• Egg-stra Special Air Tattoo Offer - Earlybird Ticket Prices Egg-stended Over Easter!
• Easter School Holiday Activities in Gloucestershire
• Tewkesbury Food and Drink Festival cancelled
• Olympic Torch route announced
• Rare Osprey to swoop at the Air Tattoo this summer 2012
• Six more King Penguins - Birdland's new arrivals from Edinburgh Zoo
• One month to go: The Times Cheltenham Science Festival
• Lechlade Festival - iconic 80s ska band The Beat to headline 2012 Festival
• See WWT Slimbridge in a whole new light
• The Glass Menagerie, Cheltenham Everyman's first in-house production in 15 years
• Birdland - now home to the only group of King Penguins in the UK
• Cotswold Wildlife Park unveils a very rare birth - the UK’s first ever Wolverine cubs
• Award winning authors at Wychwoods Children's Literaure Festival
• Sudeley Castle celebrating a special Jubillee
• Did you know Dennis Potter? Get involved with an exciting celebration of his life and work.
• Return of the Explore Gloucestershire at its Best Photography Competition
• 2012 Explore Gloucestershire printed guide NOW OUT
• March of The Penguins at Birdland Park & Gardens
• Sandford Parks Lido Opening Day 21 April