Strawberries now in abundance at Over Farm Market near Gloucester
Fields full of fresh 'n ripe PYO strawberries at Over Farm Market.
You know when Wimbledon starts, that it's the height of the strawberry picking season and at Over Farm Market on the A40 near Gloucester there's thousands and thousands of the delicious summer fruit ready to be picked by you.
Summer is the time to be in Over Farm's fields picking the fruit and it's just not strawberries - raspberries and blackberries are proving ever popular.
Over Farm is a great place to visit with the shop providing the best foods that local producers can produce; the farm itself produces a large range of 80 different varieties of fruit and vegetables.
And for the children there is an assortment of interesting animals for their amusement which they are able to feed with food available from the shop.
25 June 2012
For further information.
• The Importance of Being Earnest at The Everyman Theatre
• Contemporary Artists invited to Lodge Park
• Raising the roof for Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum’s new extension
• Westonbirt Arboretum launches competition to name one of the entrances to its tree collection
• Rare crocodiles hatch at Cotswold Wildlife Park
• An Education in Fashion - Gloucestershire College during Cheltenham Fashion Week
• Cowley Manor Transformed by Cheltenham Fashion Week’s ‘Boutique 24’
• The Wire now open and taking bookings - WATCH VIDEO!
• Cheltenham Devil's Aquathlon - are you up for a challenge?
• Paws in the Park - New date, New Venue
• Gloucester Through The Ages set to bring History to life at forthcoming BiG Gloucester History Festival
• Protecting Chipping Campden’s silversmith heritage
• Kofi Annan & J.K. Rowling take centre stage at the 2012 Cheltenham Literature Festival
• Reduced Rates for Lido Season Tickets
• ‘Forest Reflections’ at the Dean Heritage Centre
• School Holiday Events in Gloucestershire
• First ever spoon-billed sandpiper chicks hatch in the UK
• Go pink to pay £1 entry on Flamingo Lagoon opening day at WWT Slimbridge
• Classic Air Tattoo thrills 130,000 visitors
• EXTRA PRIZE! Win tickets to Nicole & Martin at Taurus Crafts
• New EXCLUSIVE Offer! £2 off family ticket to Clearwell Caves
• Stealth to steal show at the Royal International Air Tattoo
• ACCOMMODATION REVIEW: A stay in a log cabin at Whitemead Forest Park
• News from Cheltenham Music Festival
• Strawberries now in abundance at Over Farm Market near Gloucester
• Zebra foal shows off its tiny stripes at Cotswold Wildlife Park
• NEW OFFER: £2 Off PYO Strawberries at Primrose Vale Farm Shop
• New Exhibition and Father's Day Special at the Dean Heritage Centre
• REVIEW: The Glass Menagerie at The Everyman Theatre
• Celebrate 90 years of the People's Car at the Cotswold Motoring Museum on Fathers Day
• Great Blues – No Bull at Taurus Blues Festival
• Cheltenham Everyman mounts its first in-house production in 15 years!
• IMPACT! - New exhibition at the Cotswold Motoring Museum