Summer Sizzler at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
The Cheltenham Chase Hotel are offering a sensational deal this summer.
Enjoy a two night stay at the hotel for just £65 per person, per night.
Cheltenham Chase Hotel is located at the foot of the Cotswolds, and is the ideal
base to explore Gloucestershire, with plenty of opportunities for fun
days out for families, great shopping experiences in Cheltenham, pretty villages to visit, or you can just enjoy
great scenic walks in the fresh air.
This great offer at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel includes...
- Three-course dinner in Hardy’s Restaurant on both nights
- 20% discount on pre-booked Spa treatments
- A complimentary in-house movie per night
- Complimentary Independent newspaper
- 2 adult tickets for Westonbirt Arboretum or the Gloucester Waterways Museum and Boat Trip
- Book an additional night for just £25.00 per person, including breakfast
To take advantage of this great offer at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel...
please quote reference SUMMSIZ2NT or SUMMSIZ3NT
available subject to availability from 1st July- 31st August 2008,
based on two adults sharing a room, single room supplement applies, Spa
treatments and preference of tickets must be advised at time of
booking, full and non refundable/transferable prepayment required).
Call 01452 519988 to BOOK NOW
The Cheltenham Chase Hotel
Shurdington Road, Brockworth, Gloucester GL3 4PB
Cheltenham Chase Hotel Summer Sizzler OFFER
For further information.
• AirTattoo beats refund deadline
• Forty years at Clearwell Caves
• Sunday & Late Night Openings at the Art Gallery & Museum
• Pick your own fruit still ripe at Primrose Vale Farm Shop
• A day out deerhound racing at Lodge Park in the Cotswolds
• Mark Horton coasts in to Out of the Hat
• Kidz Comedy Club returns to the Guildhall
• Premium House Prices For Market Towns
• Cutting-edge Cotswolds?
• What a discount! - at The Wharf House at Over near Gloucester
• QHotels wins AA Hotel Group of the year award
• Skydiving with the Red Devils over South Cerney (with video)
• Gloucester Music Society: New season preview!
• Record breaking ticket sales for Cheltenham Literature Festival
• New funny season as Howlers Comedy Club returns
• Leisure@ official re-opening
• Forest Model Village: Grand re-opening
• An 11 mile walk near Cirencester
• Fun Events at Out of the Hat
• Biggest ever Cheltenham Literature Festival in 2008
• ‘A Day or More’ at the Cheltenham Music Festival
• Europe's biggest mobile log flume comes to Gloucester!
• Review: Dick Whittington Farm Park
• New opening times at the Wharf House
• No tickets available Saturday on the gate for RIAT
• The Longest Day in Gloucestershire (Part II)
• Swindon Town FC at the 2008 Cotswold Show
• The Longest Day in Gloucestershire (Part I)
• Pick Your Own Strawberries in Gloucestershire
• Cotswold Motoring Museum's 30th Birthday!
• The 'Red Devils' are back in town!
• 40th Anniversary Celebrations at Clearwell Caves
• Final appearance of the 'Horse Whisperer'
• Summer school holidays, activities and things to do in Gloucestershire
• Performances at the Everyman Theatre in July
• Racing Day offers with the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
• Summer Sizzler at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
• 'Cheltenham in Bloom 2008' - Competitions now open!