Racing Day offers with the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
Why not take advantage of the following Race Day offers with the Cheltenham Chase Hotel.
Cheltenham Chase Hotel is located at the foot of the Cotswolds, and is the ideal
base to explore Gloucestershire, with plenty of opportunities for fun
days out for families, great shopping experiences in Cheltenham, pretty villages to visit and enjoying the thrills and spectacles of horse racing at the internationally famous Cheltenham Racecourse.
Cheltenham Race Day OFFER 1
Enjoy a one night stay for just £99 per person, per night, to include the following:
- Three-course dinner, and full English breakfast
- Experience the thrill of ‘The Chase’ with a complimentary ‘Racing Post’ newspaper and a complimentary ticket to Cheltenham Racecourse.*
All for just £99.00 per person*
(* rates are subject to availability and are only available for the following Racing Events - 17th & 18th October 2008, 24th January 09, April and May
2009 (racing dates to be confirmed) and does not include the ‘Cheltenham Festival’ or ‘Paddy Power’ events. (Please quote reference RACEPKG,
Rate is based on two adults sharing a bedroom, single supplement applies, full and non-refundable or transferable pre-payment is required.)
Cheltenham Race Day OFFER 2 - New Years Day 2009
2009 New Year's Day Racing with the Cheltenham Chase Hotel for just £159 per person, per night*
It may seem a long way off but this extremely popular start to the New Year at Cheltenham Race Course is a must do experience, that's why the Cheltenham Chase Hotel have come up with this superb offer which includes the following:
- Arrive on New Year's Day and start 2009 off in style with:
- Brunch in Hardy’s Restaurant (from 10am - noon)
- Complimentary tickets for the races
- Three-course dinner
- Overnight accommodation including full English breakfast
- A complimentary ‘Racing Post’ newspaper
All for just £159.00 per person*
(* Please quote NYDRACE on booking. Rates are subject to availability and based on two adults sharing a bedroom, single supplement applies, full and non-refundable or transferable pre-payment is required)
Call 01452 519988 to BOOK NOW
The Cheltenham Chase Hotel
Shurdington Road, Brockworth, Gloucester GL3 4PB
Race Days at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
For further information.
• AirTattoo beats refund deadline
• Forty years at Clearwell Caves
• Sunday & Late Night Openings at the Art Gallery & Museum
• Pick your own fruit still ripe at Primrose Vale Farm Shop
• A day out deerhound racing at Lodge Park in the Cotswolds
• Mark Horton coasts in to Out of the Hat
• Kidz Comedy Club returns to the Guildhall
• Premium House Prices For Market Towns
• Cutting-edge Cotswolds?
• What a discount! - at The Wharf House at Over near Gloucester
• QHotels wins AA Hotel Group of the year award
• Skydiving with the Red Devils over South Cerney (with video)
• Gloucester Music Society: New season preview!
• Record breaking ticket sales for Cheltenham Literature Festival
• New funny season as Howlers Comedy Club returns
• Leisure@ official re-opening
• Forest Model Village: Grand re-opening
• An 11 mile walk near Cirencester
• Fun Events at Out of the Hat
• Biggest ever Cheltenham Literature Festival in 2008
• ‘A Day or More’ at the Cheltenham Music Festival
• Europe's biggest mobile log flume comes to Gloucester!
• Review: Dick Whittington Farm Park
• New opening times at the Wharf House
• No tickets available Saturday on the gate for RIAT
• The Longest Day in Gloucestershire (Part II)
• Swindon Town FC at the 2008 Cotswold Show
• The Longest Day in Gloucestershire (Part I)
• Pick Your Own Strawberries in Gloucestershire
• Cotswold Motoring Museum's 30th Birthday!
• The 'Red Devils' are back in town!
• 40th Anniversary Celebrations at Clearwell Caves
• Final appearance of the 'Horse Whisperer'
• Summer school holidays, activities and things to do in Gloucestershire
• Performances at the Everyman Theatre in July
• Racing Day offers with the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
• Summer Sizzler at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
• 'Cheltenham in Bloom 2008' - Competitions now open!