Swindon Town FC at the 2008 Cotswold Show
Swindon Town Football Club will be providing fun-based football skills activities for 6-8 years olds at the 2008 Cotswold Show this year. This is the first time the Club has attended an event of this size.
The Swindon Town FC promotions team will be inviting youngsters to ‘beat the goalie’, test their accuracy against specially designed target nets, and find the fastest ‘Shooter of the Show’ as a special speed camera clocks up the speed of balls kicked into the back of the net.
“It’s the first time we’ve attended an event of this kind,” says Adam Wainwright, Swindon Town’s Sales & Marketing Executive. “We’re really looking forward to meeting the youngsters at the Show. It’s all about having great fun and showing us your footballing talent! Who knows, we could even unearth a star of the future!”
There’ll be prizes up for grabs too including signed memorabilia and match tickets. The Club are also hoping to bring along a couple of players to the Show (to be confirmed). Swindon Town FC are giving away tickets to the Cotswold Show this year, for a chance to win, visit their website www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk
The 2008 Cotswold Show takes place at Cirencester Park from 9am to 6pm on 5 and 6 July 2008.
- Time: 9am - 6pm
- Tickets: Available on-line, via telephone (see below) or in person from Cirencester Tourist Information.
- Advance: Family (2 adults/2 children 3-14) £17 ; Adults ages 15+ £7 ; Children 3-14 £2 ; Under 3s & dogs FREE
- Gate: Family (2 adults/2 children 3-14) £20 ; Adults ages 15+ £9 ; Children 3-14 £2 ; Under 3s & dogs FREE
- Where: Cirencester Park, Cirencester, Glos.
For further information.
2 July 2008
• AirTattoo beats refund deadline
• Forty years at Clearwell Caves
• Sunday & Late Night Openings at the Art Gallery & Museum
• Pick your own fruit still ripe at Primrose Vale Farm Shop
• A day out deerhound racing at Lodge Park in the Cotswolds
• Mark Horton coasts in to Out of the Hat
• Kidz Comedy Club returns to the Guildhall
• Premium House Prices For Market Towns
• Cutting-edge Cotswolds?
• What a discount! - at The Wharf House at Over near Gloucester
• QHotels wins AA Hotel Group of the year award
• Skydiving with the Red Devils over South Cerney (with video)
• Gloucester Music Society: New season preview!
• Record breaking ticket sales for Cheltenham Literature Festival
• New funny season as Howlers Comedy Club returns
• Leisure@ official re-opening
• Forest Model Village: Grand re-opening
• An 11 mile walk near Cirencester
• Fun Events at Out of the Hat
• Biggest ever Cheltenham Literature Festival in 2008
• ‘A Day or More’ at the Cheltenham Music Festival
• Europe's biggest mobile log flume comes to Gloucester!
• Review: Dick Whittington Farm Park
• New opening times at the Wharf House
• No tickets available Saturday on the gate for RIAT
• The Longest Day in Gloucestershire (Part II)
• Swindon Town FC at the 2008 Cotswold Show
• The Longest Day in Gloucestershire (Part I)
• Pick Your Own Strawberries in Gloucestershire
• Cotswold Motoring Museum's 30th Birthday!
• The 'Red Devils' are back in town!
• 40th Anniversary Celebrations at Clearwell Caves
• Final appearance of the 'Horse Whisperer'
• Summer school holidays, activities and things to do in Gloucestershire
• Performances at the Everyman Theatre in July
• Racing Day offers with the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
• Summer Sizzler at the Cheltenham Chase Hotel
• 'Cheltenham in Bloom 2008' - Competitions now open!