Halloween fun at Prinknash Bird and Deer Park
HALLOWE'EN is fast approaching and Prinknash Bird & Deer Park are busy with the preparations for their 2nd year of hosting nights to remember.
The pumpkins are being carved to shimmer along paths and reflect into lakes, and the Wicked Witch in the Wendy House is making haste to meet those would-be 'Trick or Treaters' who hope to sneak sweets away from her grasp!
The massive lamps illuminate the trees and lakes in outstanding colour swans turn pink, peacocks roost high above and the silhouettes of ghosts float in the golden wood.
Faces get painted, fingernails tinted and the costumes are on... time for the fun to begin!
Owner Melanie Meigh and her dedicated team at Prinknash Bird & Deer Park thoroughly enjoyed putting on their Hallowe'en events last year, and have put even more effort into this year's arrangements.
Why not join them on Friday 30th or Saturday 31st October for what promises to be the most magical of Hallowe'ens. They don't do horrid spooky preferring children to have a really fun evening.
28 October 2009
For further information.
• Have an enchanted Christmas at Westonbirt Arboretum
• Stagecoach buses Christmas and New Year timetables in Gloucestershire
• All aboard Santa Specials at Dean Forest Railway this Christmas
• Keane to play at Westonbirt Arboretum in 2010
• SPECIAL OFFER! Book your Xmas Cruise on the Edward Elgar NOW and save £'s!
• Will you be listening on 6 December? – The Star 107.5 Christmas Charity Auction
• SPECIAL CHRISTMAS IN GLOUCESTERSHIRE SECTION - now live!!!
• Classical Music & Festive Fun this Christmas at Lodge Park in the Cotswolds
• Review & Video: Winter Owl Evening at the International Centre for Birds of Prey
• Gloucestershire Farm Shops - The Big G’s Big Launch for local produce
• WIN a Gok Wan style makeover worth £500!
• Simply Red performing back at Westonbirt Arboretum in 2010
• Gloucester Quays Christmas Lights Switch on, Saturday 7 November
• A list of Firework Displays & Bonfire Nights in Gloucestershire 2009
• Christmas Adventures at The Brewery, Cheltenham
• The Oliver Cromwell Paddle Wheeler: New unique events venue in Gloucester Docks
• Get Spooky down at Gloucester Docks
• Tewkesbury given the green light to host a national cycling event in 2010.
• Gloucestershire at its Best! Enter your photo for your chance to win £250!
• Halloween fun at Prinknash Bird and Deer Park
• Latest news from Frightmare at Over Farm
• Poetry Cafe launched at Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum
• Sudeley Castle to host exclusive Wedding Fair
• Tewkesbury Heritage and Visitor Centre wins environment award
• FREE Tickets for DEbassER at Gloucester Guildhall