Gloucestershire at its Best! Enter your photo for your chance to win £250!
The '2009 Gloucestershire at its Best' photography competition is well on it's way to being the best ever yet but there's still over 3 month's left to enter. So if you want to see your photograph in print, on the website for thousands to appreciate, and also the chance to win £250 of photgraphy vouchers courtesy of Jessops then enter the competition.
You may have taken a photograph of a frozen lake in the Royal Forest of Dean, an early morning misty summer shot of an enchanted Cotswold valley, autumn leaves falling in Cheltenham’s famous Promenade, or fresh spring daffodils in the grounds of Gloucester Cathedral. If you feel it's good enough then send it in.
The winning photograph will be chosen by judges, Oli Davis and Jane Baker from the regions leading wedding photographers, Cotswold Weddings in January 2010.
Here are a few images sent in so far this year so if you think you can better these then get snapping.
30 September 2009
Top image: Painswick Rococo Gardens by Elaine Ogilvie
Scene near Walmore Hill by Mark Adams
Woolaston Court Trout Lake by Clive Coleman
Hogwarts Express at GWR by David Meredith
For further information.
• Have an enchanted Christmas at Westonbirt Arboretum
• Stagecoach buses Christmas and New Year timetables in Gloucestershire
• All aboard Santa Specials at Dean Forest Railway this Christmas
• Keane to play at Westonbirt Arboretum in 2010
• SPECIAL OFFER! Book your Xmas Cruise on the Edward Elgar NOW and save £'s!
• Will you be listening on 6 December? – The Star 107.5 Christmas Charity Auction
• SPECIAL CHRISTMAS IN GLOUCESTERSHIRE SECTION - now live!!!
• Classical Music & Festive Fun this Christmas at Lodge Park in the Cotswolds
• Review & Video: Winter Owl Evening at the International Centre for Birds of Prey
• Gloucestershire Farm Shops - The Big G’s Big Launch for local produce
• WIN a Gok Wan style makeover worth £500!
• Simply Red performing back at Westonbirt Arboretum in 2010
• Gloucester Quays Christmas Lights Switch on, Saturday 7 November
• A list of Firework Displays & Bonfire Nights in Gloucestershire 2009
• Christmas Adventures at The Brewery, Cheltenham
• The Oliver Cromwell Paddle Wheeler: New unique events venue in Gloucester Docks
• Get Spooky down at Gloucester Docks
• Tewkesbury given the green light to host a national cycling event in 2010.
• Gloucestershire at its Best! Enter your photo for your chance to win £250!
• Halloween fun at Prinknash Bird and Deer Park
• Latest news from Frightmare at Over Farm
• Poetry Cafe launched at Cheltenham Art Gallery & Museum
• Sudeley Castle to host exclusive Wedding Fair
• Tewkesbury Heritage and Visitor Centre wins environment award
• FREE Tickets for DEbassER at Gloucester Guildhall