Air Tattoo offers 'Earlybirds' big savings - offer ends 28 Feb!
Visitors to this summer’s Royal International Air Tattoo at RAF Fairford can make a saving of up to £9 per ticket if they buy before the end of February.
Special Earlybird tickets, priced £32.50, are available, representing a saving of £5 off the price of the day-specific advance ticket. Until February 28, the booking fee of £4 has also been waived. All tickets for the Air Tattoo must be bought in advance.
This summer’s Air Tattoo takes place on July 17&18 and will feature special tributes marking the 70th anniversary of the Battle of Britain. It will also focus on the vital role ‘training’ plays in equipping the Armed Forces for operations in the 21st century. Among the aircraft already confirmed for the airshow in July are two Romanian Air Force (Russian-designed) MiG-21s, rarely seen in the UK.
Air Tattoo Deputy Director of Marketing Helen Webb said the specially-priced Earlybird ticket, combined with free entry for all under-16s, meant the airshow offered unrivalled value-for-money for families looking for an exciting day out this summer.
She said: “As was the case last year, no Air Tattoo tickets will be available on the gate in 2010 so people will have to buy in advance if they want to enjoy the world’s greatest military airshow. Buying tickets before February 28, 2010 will not only ensure they’ll be with us next year but they’ll also save money.”
In addition to the day-specific Earlybird tickets, there is also an opportunity to buy tickets valid for either Saturday (July 17) or Sunday (July 18), priced £42.50 as well as tickets for all the various grandstands and enclosures. To see the full range of ticket options, visit airtattoo.com or call the Air Tattoo box office on 0800 107 1940.
The Air Tattoo is staged annually in support of the Royal Air Force Charitable Trust. Since 2005, it has helped raise about £1.3 million for its parent charity.
18 January 2010
For further information.
- Event: RIAT 2010
- Date: Saturday 17 - Sunday 18 July 2010
- Time: Gates open at 7.30am. Flying display starts at 10.00am
- Tickets: Advance Earlybird sales £32.50 Under 16s FREE accompanied by an adult ticket holder. Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets are available on the gates.
- Where: Fairford, Glos.
- Contact phone : Ticketline 0800 107 1940
- Also see :
• 2010 Coopers Hill Cheese Rolling CANCELLED
• Coracle fun at WWT Slimbridge
• Curtain rises on Gloucester Quays Beauty Theatre
• No Gloucester Tall Ships Festival in 2010
• Air Tattoo offers something for the weekend
• Red Arrows return to their ‘spiritual home’ for two-day flying spectacular.
• 2010 Printed Guide out this month!
• SPECIAL Springtime Holiday Cruise Offers!!!
• New Herbal healing Garden at Sudeley
• The Wharf House bedrooms are finally READY!
• February 2010 Half Term Holiday Activities in Gloucestershire
• Tewkesbury Food & Drink Festival Programme Launched
• Full programme announced for the Barclays Cheltenham Jazz Festival 2010
• Air Tattoo Concerts set to take off
• Homecoming of sorts for rare duck at WWT Slimbridge
• New accomodation at The Wharf House at Over
• Cotswolds Connect - the social networking site for the Cotswolds
• Winner of the 2009 Explore Gloucestershire Photography Competition
• Air Tattoo offers 'Earlybirds' big savings - offer ends 28 Feb!
• Sleeping Beauty - another record breaking year
• Latest news on Cheltenham's Festivals for 2010
• Wildlife Photographer of the Year Exhibition
• Status Quo announce Westonbirt concert for the summer
• RIAT 2010 set for MIG-nificent display!
• Winter wonderland at Westonbirt Arboretum
• Tradestand bookings now open at the 2010 Cotswold Air Show
• Enter your winter snaps of Gloucestershire for your chance to win £250 Jessops vouchers!
• Watch the penguins in the snow at Birdland Park & Gardens