PYO Strawberries in Gloucestershire at Primrose Vale & Over Farm
Itís always been one of those signs of the change in seasons.
You know that summer has arrived when the strawberry season begins and at Primrose Vale PYO and Over Farm PYO in Gloucestershire, strawberries are now a plenty and ripe for picking.
your own strawberries is a great family outing that children of all ages seem to
love. Nothing quite beats the satisfaction of enjoying your own hand picked
succulent berries as you dig out your favourite recipes. Itís a bit of an educational
experience for children as well, as they get to see where some of their food
comes from, and how it grows.
Experience of picking fruit with children has
however given Explore Gloucestershire the insight to pass on a couple of valuable tips Ė wet wipes and old
At Primrose Vale PYO you donít even have to bend
down, as the strawberries are at waist height esuring that picking is an
easy and enjoyable experience on a fine sunny day in Gloucestershire - great news for us, but
bad news for the bugs!!
During your visit to Primrse Vale PYO or Over Farm PYO you'll discover more of what else both have to offer:
- Primrose Vale, Shurdington Road, Bentham, Cheltenham, GL51 4UA
Tel: 01452 863359
- Over Farm Market is situated on the A40 at Over, Nr. Gloucester, GL2 8DB
Tel: 01452 521014
18 June 2009
For further information.
• Can You Dig It? Yes you can at the Dean Heritage Centre!
• Cheltenham gets dancing to raise funds for local cancer charity
• 2009 Battle of Britain Weekend at Kemble Airport - latest news
• HERITAGE OPEN DAYS: Free admission at Dean Heritage Centre this weekend
• Watch the 2009 Bourton-on-the-Water football match in the river Windrush
• Early Bird Offer. 20% off your Christmas party at Barcelo Cheltenham Park Hotel
• News from St Augustines Farm - New camera obscura
• Outstanding sales for The Times 2009 Cheltenham Literature Festival
• Free venue hire at 'The Boogie Lounge' featuring the 'Funkasino'!
• Earthworks by painter at the Dean Heritage Centre
• 21 years of Didmarton Bluegrass Festival 2009 at Kemble Airport
• Watch the new Birdland Park & Gardens video produced by Explore Gloucestershire
• Cheltenham’s art gallery and museum wins a £500k grant
• Westonbirt Arboretum blazes an Autumn Trail
• Steam Along to Sudeley! Fantastic offer from two top Gloucestershire visitor attractions!
• A message from Explore Gloucestershire's media partners STAR 107.5FM
• Otter family makes a splash at WWT Slimbridge
• Gloucester Antiques Centre moving to Gloucester Quays Designer Outlet
• Priority booking, exclusive discounts, outstanding speakers at the 2009 Cheltenham Literature Festival
• Explore Gloucestershire Exclusive: Webcam installed at Birdland in the Cotswolds!
• Painted Violins in surprising places!
• WIN family tickets to the best visitor attractions in Gloucestershire + more!
• Watch programme of events video for the 2009 Cheltenham Music Festival
• SAVE 20% - Buy tickets to the 2009 Cotswold Show on-line now!
• Get ready for Summer school holidays in Gloucestershire 2009
• Watch the hilarious TITAN the Robot at The Brewery in Cheltenham
• PYO Strawberries in Gloucestershire at Primrose Vale & Over Farm
• PAMPERING WEEKEND! Barcelo Cheltenham Park Hotel: £325 per room including upgrade!
• RELAX & UNWIND! Barcelo Cheltenham Park Hotel from £89!
• 'Six of the Best' events in Gloucestershire with STAR 107.5FM
• GIRLIE GETAWAY! Barcelo Cheltenham Park Hotel: £89 per person including pampering session!
• The latest news on the 2009 Royal International Air Tattoo
More about banner advertising