Stagecoach & Robins winning quote
‘TRAVELLING THE ‘A’ ROUTE EVERY STAGE OF THE WAY WITH THE ROBINS’! The winning quote from Mr Richard Sterry in the Stagecoach West and Cheltenham Town FC competition.
To mark the introduction of Stagecoach West’s sponsorship of the Main Stand at Whaddon Road, Stagecoach West and CTFC ran a competition for fans throughout August and September. Supporters were asked to state in no more than 20 words what Cheltenham Town FC means to them.
The winner, Richard Sterry of Cheltenham, received a Season Ticket in the Stagecoach Stand; a Stagecoach Megarider ticket for 28 days and his quote will appear on the Route A Stagecoach West/CTFC branded bus.
Two runners-up, Kathy Hope and Stephen Gould, also received prizes from both companies.
“Both we and Stagecoach West were delighted with the quality of entries received, it was clear that many people put a lot of thought into their answers – in fact it was quite a tough job deciding on the winner!” said Debbie Goodwin, Commercial Manager at Cheltenham Town FC, she continues, “The CTFC branded bus is very eye-catching and can be seen all over Cheltenham, promoting the new partnership between both companies”.
Nathan Williams Marketing Manager Stagecoach West said: “We are absolutely delighted to be the Main Stand sponsor at Whaddon Rd and are extremely excited by this fantastic partnership opportunity. Like ourselves, Cheltenham Town Football Club is a focal point of the community and it is my belief that the two brands align themselves extremely well. Many of the club’s fans use our services to get to games and go about their daily lives; similarly, many of our employees passionately follow the club, both home and away. As one of the largest employers in the Cheltenham area we are proud to be working with this great community football club. We at Stagecoach West wish the club every success for their immediate and long term future and we look forward to continuing our vibrant and innovative partnership.”
Stagecoach West have committed to a three year sponsorship of the Main Stand, which accommodates 1000 seated spectators and includes the Family Stand plus corporate and directors’ seating areas.
Stagecoach is one of the largest bus operators in the UK, operating express and local bus services across the country, connecting communities in over 100 towns and cities, with two million passengers travelling on Stagecoach services every day. Stagecoach West operates in Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Herefordshire and Swindon.
8 November 2007
• Fresh Seasonal Food at Primrose Vale
• 10% OFF balloon flights over the Cotswolds!!!
• Tourism Award for Dick Whittington Family Leisure Park
• What's on at The Everyman in December 2007
• WIN a mountain bike with Ballyhoo & Fundays Playbarns!
• Tewkesbury makes shopping fun this Christmas
• German Style Christmas Market returns to Cheltenham
• ‘The Elf Factor’ comes to Cheltenham!
• Your guide to Gloucestershire Christmas lights switch-on dates
• Christmas celebration in Tewkesbury 2007
• Out of the Hat to open on 8 December
• Stagecoach & Robins winning quote
• Richard Fleeshman to turn on the Christmas lights in Cheltenham 2007
• National Waterways Museum shutting for re-furbishment
• REVIEW: Gloucester Tall Ships Festival 2007
• Christmas in Gloucestershire 2007
• Elizabeth: The Golden Age - The Gloucester connection
• November COMPETITION - Great prizes to be won!
• Whats on at the Everyman Theatre in November 2007
• Bonfire Nights & Fireworks Displays in Gloucestershire
• UPDATE: Gloucester Tall Ships 2007 - 26-29 October
• Autumn half term holidays in Gloucestershire
• WANTED: Old medical equipment for Jenner Museum
• The Cafe Rene Experience - Food Review
• G2 gig delayed - Rugby to be shown live before performance
• Photography Competition - Setting the standards!
• Highlights at the 4th LAPADA Antiques Fair
More about banner advertising